-amos
-leddy
-poney
-blackie
-lizzy
-tardy
-karmy
all have pics.
darky i'll get them to you too but i have to go get your new e-mail address first

:D awesome...

too bad I can't get into my email from here at work.... but i'm looking forward to it when i get home :)

awww, well then lets make the random item of the day an astros body part....ha.....no.....okay...hmmmmmm.....the random item of the day is......fingernail clippings:confused:

hahaaa, i just now noticed in your profile that you've got aol instant messenger. i'm gonna add you to my buddy list. i have IM on my cell phone. it's really shitty though, it takes forever to type on the phone and message length is limited, but it still relieves boredom. my handle is wickedchica84:D

groovy... its on all the time.. but I cant log on here at work, so just stays on at home. message away! I'll add ya.

hahahhahaha

I got those pics, that one w/you and the sticks jad me cracking up.

And the stuffed (squirrel?) was just precious.

Hey, I'd love to see the photo! I can't even figure out how to post a pic here besides an avatar.....so. I'll NEVER be able to do the random item of the day. Sorry....no finger nail clippings for YOU! (soup nazi tone of voice)

LIQUID2K.net is so fucked.

the site's been down so long, so i cant host those pics if anyone did want to see them...

HEY! anyone know a good cheap place for me to buy some web space and a domain?

dna.jpg

:lol:

it looks like theres a lot of dna in fingernails ....