the random item of the day!!!!!

Tide In Mind Out

ct_thrash
Mar 5, 2002
garddame this is slow today.....hey we need a little emoticon here that blows it's brains out...for when things get frustrating...haha, anyway, today's random item is purple cotton candy!!!:D

suicide.gif

yay haha! those are great!! that's how i feel when i have to stand here and stare at that little blue bar as it becomes a pixel longer every ten minutes....

hmmm, well i saw purple cotton candy at the store just last night!!! BUT, i don't think ive ever seen yellow cotton candy! so, if you can't find the purple, find the yellow, and i will be randomly satisfied:D

Guys, that's what Photoshop's for. Just find some pics of cotton candy and color it purple, yellow, or green with pink polka dots. Damn.

hahah. I actually thought about that, but I dont have photoshop here at work.

and if there's pink cotton candy, and blue, it only makes sense purple can come out of that.

asseenontv_1715_17387650

suicide.gif
<<---- hahahaha, that thing is great

suicidal smiley should have been a random item... it would make a good name for a band too.

hahahahahhaaaaa yeah that is great, it loads the gun and everything....suicidal smiley had no fun. so suicidal smiley got a gun. suicidal smiley had no friends, now suicidal smiley has met his end.:cry:

ok....it'll be "that time" in about ten minutes. i still haven't got another refill card for my phone so no IMing at the exact second, so....be on the lookout!
shocked.gif

I'll have to pass... don't think I could get away with just staring at the cam, if a coworker walked by, hahaha they'll give me weird looks for sure ...

(not that they already don't think strange things about me . lol )