The Reaping

sorry guys. this movie sucked ass. had potential to be something good, but I just couldn't get into it at all. found myself counting cigarrette burns in the carpet while I was watching it...yes, I found it that boring!

Anybody seen this movie? We just watched it. It was pretty good. Not what I expected at all.

Yeah, I watched it a few weeks back and enjoyed it. I normally like stuff that Hillary Swank plays in though. My wife and I even went to see her most recent, sappy, chick flick! :oops: I have to admit that I liked it. :)

~Brian~

and no disrespect to those who do. Everyone has different taste in movies. I do admit I usually watch a movie twice to give it reasonable judgment. I've only watched The Reaping once, so it probably would have been wise on my end to watch it again before posting. but still, its gonna take me a long time to want to watch that movie again!
I haven't really enjoyed alot of the horror films that have come out in the last few years. It seems like everything these days is all remakes, and what is not a remake is exactly like something else, but that goes for all kinds of movies. Then again, I never get out to the theater and I'm never around enough to watch TV and see movie previews, so I haven't really known much thats out these days. My source for movie info has become the ProgPower Lounge! I'm sure some good movies have slipped past me. I have enjoyed all the Saw movies. I like when horror/thriller movies have an awesome and interesting storyline and not just pointless violence that only tests how much blood one can use in a particular scene.
I think I speak for everyone when I say that I hate when movies change key points of the original story (whether its from a book or a remake of an older movie) that make a potentially great movie into complete garbage.

Enough out of me....sorry for rambling.

I want to see this. I figure if I go into it with no expectations, I'll enjoy it.