The return of the "Sex Sells" deal....haha...

Heavenly is an alright band and although sometimes its a little too cheesey for me... This was by far the most fun I've had watching a music video in a long time. I couldn't stop laughing at how ridiculous and over the top it was. I think the chick just puts the cherry on the sundae. I'd rather watch something as ridiculous as that than another 'we're in an abandoned warehouse playing metal' video.

Heavenly is an alright band and although sometimes its a little too cheesey for me... This was by far the most fun I've had watching a music video in a long time. I couldn't stop laughing at how ridiculous and over the top it was. I think the chick just puts the cherry on the sundae. I'd rather watch something as ridiculous as that than another 'we're in an abandoned warehouse playing metal' video.

QFT

you know every metal video needs a busty chick just getting naked, mixed into it. Guitar solos and boobs nothing is more metal. and the queen-ish stuff was funny in a cheesy way.

If this really "sold", wouldn't Heavenly be a relevant and popular Power Metal band? It just seems to me they've never really had any raise on their levels of popularity... but I could be wrong.

If this really "sold", wouldn't Heavenly be a relevant and popular Power Metal band? It just seems to me they've never really had any raise on their levels of popularity... but I could be wrong.

you would think so... I wish they could come to the usa.

you would think so... I wish they could come to the usa.

Well, I don't know if it's really a matter of opinion... I am sure the numbers don't really say otherwise. Then again, I'm not sure. They haven't been relevant, really. Would I like to see them live? Absolutely, but they're not one of those bands that really matter, I guess...

Admittedly I haven't paid much attention to Heavenly in a while, but when did they go from ripping off Helloween to ripping off Sonata Arctica?

I LOLed.

Way to go, Heavenly. I can't wait for all metal videos to become as visually pleasing as rap videos. :guh:

I might be alone in this, but you know, I like Metal, and I like boobies (everybody likes boobies) as much as the next guy, but the two of them...really don't really go together. Like Hot Sauce on oatmeal, or vanilla frosting atop lasagna. I mean, sure there are exceptions but this...is not one of them. In fact, I think if you're listening to this in public your chances of getting laid pretty much just went out the window.

Dig the music but the singer gets on my damn nerves. In fact he -almost- sounds like the guy from 3 Inches of Blood.