The Scattering Of Ashes (Limited Edition Re-Issue)????

pjkiep

New Metal Member
Feb 19, 2004
Century Media has the following listing, anyone know about this? They list a bonus disk, are they live songs or something?
================
Into Eternity - The Scattering Of Ashes (Limited Edition Re-Issue)
Artist: Into Eternity
Title: The Scattering Of Ashes (Limited Edition Re-Issue)
Format: CD
Label: Century Media (manufacturer)
Price: $12.00
Quantity: add to cart
Maximum of 1169 available

show all items of the artist

Track list: Novus Inceptum / Severe Emotional Distress / Nothing / Timeless Winter / Out / A Past Beyond Memory / Surrounded By Night / Eternal / Pain Through Breathing / Suspension Of Disbelief / Paralyzed. Bonus Disc Includes: Sorrow/ Left Behind/ Holding Onto Emptiness/ Elysium Dream/ Splintered Visions. Enhanced material: Guitar Lessions
continue shopping Label Label

They are selling them at the shows. Or were, at least. I have no idea if they still have any left or not. The first disc is the normal Scattering cd. The second, if I remember what they told me correctly, are re-recordings of the first cd? Shit. Maybe it's just re-released first cd songs on this one. It's one or the other. Then it has the videos thing on it.

Jeez, did that even help at all? LOL Been a whirlwind around here lately. I'm sure one of the guys will pop in and say for sure if it's re-released songs or re-recorded songs.

I'll go be quiet now.

Ah, original mixes of the ST. I'm still waiting for the Remaster of the ST album, though it's looking like its not going to happen :/

Wtf? thats the lamest Reissue....3 old songs and 2 from the last albums? why dont the people buy the other albums. I want the s/t reissued or rerecorded with stu and the new lineup, so i can finally own it.

It shows some new fans some older material that they probably won't have yet, and I think it didn't mention but there's a couple of pretty cool live clips from our last montreal show. And then all of tim's guitar lessons.