The Searing Pain Of A Reptilian Death

Demonstealer said:
Hey guys reptilian death a death metal band from india has just released their 1st single
check it out at

www.reptiliandeath.tk
or
www.mp3.com/ReptilianDeath

feedback would be appreicated

cheers
Woah, this is surprisingly good actually. I like the militaristic nature to the mid-section, and the use of two vocals is very good.

Funny because I mentioned here recently that we need a band to exploit the historic angle on India (and all of it's demon cults) and you guys are well positioned to do so. Would be good to see lyrics btw.

Any use of Indian ethnicity on the upcoming album? That would rule if used well - perhaps in the same way as Nile, Orphaned Land, or Lykathea Aflame (but not as disjointed perhaps)....?

I would ask you to send me a promo, but at 100 Rupees ($2.20 USD) I think it only fair that I purchase one. Does that include shipping? :p

thanks for your feedback dude it is much appreciated but no there isnt any indian element in the album........ mainly cause none of us are into Indian music so the idea of using it is alien to us.

And well its roughly 4$ including shipping cause sending stuff from here to the states is fucking expensive.

Dude...if you are looking for stuff with Indian philosophy, check out this band from Singapore called Rudra. They've recently released their new album called 'Kurukshetra' (Battlefield).
As for other Indian bands, you can check out the Infinity Music website at www.infinitymag.tk

Looking for international writers/reviewers...if you're interested contact me at ironman_who_kills@hotmail.com or infinitymusicmag@yahoo.com

Cheers! And the rest of the Reptilian Death album is pretty decent too...if you do buy it, check out this song called 'No Way To Die'...kicks ass!

Demonstealer said:
thanks for your feedback dude it is much appreciated but no there isnt any indian element in the album........ mainly cause none of us are into Indian music so the idea of using it is alien to us.

And well its roughly 4$ including shipping cause sending stuff from here to the states is fucking expensive.
Fair enough.

I'm sure you're aware, but there is *some* underground element out in South and South East Asia. You might want to get yourselves listed at:

http://www.metalindia.f2s.com/

Although this site seems to be run from Scotland, I think it's great that there are bands out in the sub continent playing metal. The underground scene has to start from somewhere - just look at the Norwegian black metal scene circa early 90's.

IronmanWhoKills said:
Dude...if you are looking for stuff with Indian philosophy, check out this band from Singapore called Rudra. They've recently released their new album called 'Kurukshetra' (Battlefield).
Thanks for that info. I checked them out - very interesting indeed, and I like their ideology too. We need more fucking pagans coming out of the sub-continent. The sample MP3 from their self-titled debut sounds great, the MP3 from their second wasn't quite as good. I am interested to hear some more though, for sure.

As for other Indian bands, you can check out the Infinity Music website at www.infinitymag.tk
Thanks. I found some more on http://www.metalindia.f2s.com/ and the label WarHead Records.

Heard any of those bands such as Kekal or Fate? I wouldn't mind exposing some of these bands if they're worthy...

If the Reptilian Death demo is so cheap I might as well order one myself :) how much is shipping to the UK?

Well it wont be much more than the american
probably be like 4 pounds or so
I am not sure just lemme get the postal rates checked and will let u guys know

also I've been part o metalindia the website since 3 or 4 years.....

JayKeeley said:
Hmm, as far as I can see, the only band listed under 'R' is Rudra.

The Demonstealer is frontman of another band called Demonic Resurrection. Check that out. Although the RD material is better than the Demonic songs, imo. Anyways, am looking at writers to contribute international material as in album/gig reviews to Infinity Music Magazine [www.infinitymag.tk] The new version of the website is gonna be up on 15th/16th November. Anyone interested email me with a sample of your writing. And JayKeeley, Fate is a kickass band, has to be one of the best ones in India. Also check out a band called Acrid Semblance. They arent listed on MetalIndia, coz Hetal hasnt updated the site in ages, but they sure do kick ass. Also there is another death metal band called Exhumation which is starting to create waves. In case you are interested in promoting any of these bands, you can contact me at infinitymusicmag@yahoo.com

IronmanWhoKills said:
Fate is a kickass band, has to be one of the best ones in India. Also check out a band called Acrid Semblance. They arent listed on MetalIndia, coz Hetal hasnt updated the site in ages, but they sure do kick ass. Also there is another death metal band called Exhumation which is starting to create waves. In case you are interested in promoting any of these bands, you can contact me at infinitymusicmag@yahoo.com
Cool - will do.

Demonstealer said:
Well it wont be much more than the american
probably be like 4 pounds or so
I am not sure just lemme get the postal rates checked and will let u guys know
Cool, I'll be waiting here for it ;)