The Shadow Theory

Fire breath

Feb 20, 2002
London
piris-metalopolis.blogspot.com
I know some people here will love this. It's not really my style of music. I'll leave it for you guys. I like the flute parts though.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPL-a9KWG90&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
I pre-ordered this one from Itunes .. downloaded it last night. I think I've listened to it like 6 or 7 times already. It's a big winner for me. I can't get enough of Devon Graves. He's one of my very favorite artists.

Britt

This is on my wishlist... Over the past few months I've "discovered" Devon Graves. I always liked his vocals in The Human Equation, but then bought my first DeadSoul Tribe album... And then immediately bought their discography as well as the Psychotic Waltz discography. :headbang:

Has the drummer from THRESHOLD. I like most of it... but it's a bit strange at times. I could do without the sudden soft parts in the middle of parts that have good momentum, oh and the whispering of the lyrics doesn't really add much to the song for me either.

This was my disc of the year back in 10'. I'm a big Deadsoul Tribe/Devon Graves fans, and really ate this one up when it came out. Great disc ... check it out if you haven't already. There was hope that this might be a full time type of band at one point, but Devon got involved again with Psychotic Waltz and never seemed to get back to this.

Britt

Sounds pretty cool. I like the horror / haunted house theme and feel to it.

Not sure if they ever played live, but a great cover song to include would have been King Diamond's Welcome Home, very similar concept, but without the high pitched vocals.

GRANDMAAAA!!! WELCOME HOOME!!