The shit B-Sides never cease to end.

The Real Moonchild

Adolf Was My Dog
Jul 4, 2003
Look above arse!
17/10/2003 RAINMAKER single out 24th November

In celebration of Maiden’s forthcoming DANCE OF DEATH UK TOUR, EMI release RAINMAKER as a single on Monday 24th November.

RAINMAKER, written by Dave Murray, Steve Harris and Bruce Dickinson, will be released in three special formats, with exclusive bonus tracks:-

CD Single:
Rainmaker
Dance of Death (Orchestral Version)
More Tea Vicar

DVD Single:
Rainmaker Promotional video (5.1 & DTS)
The Wicker Man (Live)
Children of The Damned (Live)
Video stills slide show

7” coloured vinyl
Rainmaker / Dance of Death (Orchestral Version)

The DVD single features the dramatic promotional video directed by Howard Greenhalgh, which was shot at London’s Roundhouse in Camden in September. Howard also directed the animated promotional video for their top 10 single debut single, Wildest Dreams. ‘More Tea Vicar’, featured on the CD Single, is an amusing jamming session caught on tape whilst the band were recording the album. The B Sides The Wicker Man and Children of the Damned were both recorded live at last years Brixton shows in aid of former drummer Clive Blurr.

Iron Maiden are turning into Dream Theater, with endless b-sides and live tracks that no one really wants to hear.

anonymousnick2001 said:
Iron Maiden are turning into Dream Theater, with endless b-sides and live tracks that no one really wants to hear.
except DT play varied set lists and don't have a clown in the band (with the possible exception of James)

Caeros said:
Nah the closest thing comparable to Janick would be Rudess, and that's only because of his tendency to play non-melodic BS in place of a solo.
Yeah, but he plays nice melodic accompaniments when he's not soloing, and I've never seen him fight a puppet with his keyboard.

Alex999 said:
except DT play varied set lists

It will be a cold day in hell if Maiden would ever vary their set list from night to night. That's one of the things I cant understand about the people who see Maiden like more than 3x during the tours. The set list is the same, their antics are almost all the same and frankly seeing them 2x is plenty for me.

Alex999 said:
Quite, I saw them 4 times last tour in the vain hope that they'd change the fucking thing.

No chance.

I was hoping that for the Long Beach show they would do something special like play another song but no luck.

That's Steve Harris' old line, and it smacks of arrogance. Maiden have always stated they do this for the fans, so therefore they should allow fans to voice their displeasure when necessary.

Mark said:
That's Steve Harris' old line, and it smacks of arrogance. Maiden have always stated they do this for the fans, so therefore they should allow fans to voice their displeasure when necessary.
well, at the end of the day, many maiden fans enjoy them, many don't. I imagine as long as maiden enjoy doing it (which they will do) and as long as at least 5 fans in the world like it, they've got no reason to submit to a bunch of whiners who don't even have to buy the single but complain about it anyway.

what does it matter how many people don't like it, so long as the band likes it and some fans like it?

it might be age old, but the saying's true; don't like it, don't buy it.