Your Maiden collection

Määgnös said:
o you are a woman sorry ;) but still it is pretty much for one year :D
i wish i had so much maiden stuff mayby i will after a while i hope :)
well can you send your metallica collection?

Thank you - I'm very proud of it!

I've always meant to do a list of my Metallica collection but it would take soooooo long. Here's a picture of me with it tho - it too has increased since this photo was taken tho.

I don't think it's a very good photo tho cos you can't see all the videos, cds, dvds, lps etc that are sitting beside me very well.

eba00396040f00000031.jpg

And here's a pic of me with my Davey plectrum and tour program. :headbang:

eba00396040f00000034.jpg

And here is a picture of my playing my guitar - see how my room is covered in Metallica! There are few more Iron Maiden up now since that was taken, I'm gonna have to rearrange cos I have a couple more posters to put up but no where to put them!

eba00396040f00000035.jpg

So, who else has the first album Paul Dianno did after parting with Maiden.... It's just called DiAnno. It's hilarious... total cheese pop, but I like it! Yeah I posted it on another thread before but it seems appropriate here in the collection section :D And the sample track Heartuser

And if you really like it you can get one on E-Bay
dianno.jpg

Metallicat180 said:
Thank you - I'm very proud of it!

I've always meant to do a list of my Metallica collection but it would take soooooo long. Here's a picture of me with it tho - it too has increased since this photo was taken tho.

I don't think it's a very good photo tho cos you can't see all the videos, cds, dvds, lps etc that are sitting beside me very well.

eba00396040f00000031.jpg

And here's a pic of me with my Davey plectrum and tour program. :headbang:

eba00396040f00000034.jpg

And here is a picture of my playing my guitar - see how my room is covered in Metallica! There are few more Iron Maiden up now since that was taken, I'm gonna have to rearrange cos I have a couple more posters to put up but no where to put them!

eba00396040f00000035.jpg
Pretty much stuff! :) but i dont listen to Metallica! :)

did i see christina in the second pic?!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?
shame you :p

Määgnös said:
Pretty much stuff! :) but i dont listen to Metallica! :)

did i see christina in the second pic?!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?
shame you :p

Damn, I thought no-one would notice! :oops: :oops: :oops:
It's down now, there's a poster of James Hetfield and 'Arry Eddie in it's place.

I went through a phase of really liking her, I went to see her in Glasgow with my pal and wore a Metallica t-shirt to it! Ha ha! :D :headbang:

Cd's
Iron Maiden
Killers
Number of the Beast
Piece of Mind
Powerslave
Live After Death
Somewhere in Time
Seventh Son
No Prayer for the Dying
Fear of the Dark
Brave New World
Dance of Death

VHS
12 Wasted Years
Raising Hell
Live After Death

DVD
Visions of the Beast
Rock in Rio

Posters
The Trooper
Live After Death
Aces High
Seventh Son

I used to have but outgrew them and have no idea what happened to them after I moved out of Mom and Dad's about 10 years ago
T-Shirts
Stranger in a Strange Land
Seventh Son

Määgnös said:
Byyyy the Way Metallicat180 St. Anger is actualy pretty good song! :headbang:

St Anger is a great song and a great album! It saddens me that it is bashed so heavily just cos it doesn't have solos. I loved it from the first listen and people should give it a chance.

P.s. I'll find room for those Maiden posters yet! Even if I have to put them on the ceiling! :D

alanbirdsell said:
So, who else has the first album Paul Dianno did after parting with Maiden.... It's just called DiAnno. ...
Don't have that one, but I do have both Battlezone albums. I was also able to see him play in so. cal. during the Battlezone tour. It's been so long since I've played the albums I can't remember how they sound. I think there was some songs that sound ok. Need to hook up the record player to hear them again. Someday...

Hi guys, your thread gives me the inspiration in putting an order in my maiden collection... So here's the result:

Albums

Iron Maiden (vinyl, promo picture vinyl, cassette, CD, 2CD edition, enhanced CD)
Killers (vinyl, cassette, CD, 2CD edition, enhanced CD)
The number of the beast (vinyl, picture vinyl, cassette, CD, 2CD edition, enhanced CD)
Piece of mind (vinyl, promo picture vinyl, American edit. Pic. Vinyl, cassette, CD, 2CD edition, enhanced CD)
Powerslave (vinyl, picture vinyl, cassette, CD, 2CD edition, enhanced CD)
Live after death (vinyl, cassette, CD, 2CD edition, enhanced CD)
Somewhere in time (vinyl, promo picture vinyl, cassette, CD, 2CD edition, enhanced CD)
Seventh son of a seventh son (vinyl, picture vinyl, cassette, CD, 2CD edition, enhanced CD)
No prayer for the dying (vinyl, picture vinyl, red vinyl, cassette, CD, 2CD edition, enhanced CD)
Fear of the dark (vinyl, cassette, CD, 2CD edition, enhanced CD)
A real live one (vinyl, cassette, CD, enhanced CD)
A real dead one (vinyl, cassette, CD, enhanced CD)
Live at Donington (3 vinyl, CD, enhanced CD)
The X factor (2 transparent vinyl, cassette, CD)
Best of the beast (4 vinyl, cassette, CD, 2CD version)
Virtual XI (vinyl, promo picture vinyl, CD)
Brave new world (2 picture vinyl, cassette, CD)
Rock in Rio (3 picture vinyl, 2CD)
Edward the Great (2 picture vinyl, CD)
Dance of death (2 picture vinyl, CD, DVD)

Singles

The soundhouse tapes (7” vinyl – bootleg, unfortunately)
Running free (7” vinyl, “First 10 years” CD)
Sanctuary (7” vinyl, 12” vinyl, “First 10 years” CD)
Women in uniform (7” vinyl, 12” vinyl, 12” vinyl lim.ed., “First 10 years” CD)
Live +One (12” vinyl Japan)
Twilight zone (7” vinyl, 12” vinyl, “First 10 years” CD)
Purgatory (7” vinyl, “First 10 years” CD)
Maiden Japan (12” vinyl 4 songs, 12” vinyl 5 songs, 12” vinyl Japanese “Heavy Metal Army”, cassette)
Run to the hills (7” vinyl, 7” picture vinyl, 12” vinyl, “First 10 years” CD)
The number of the beast (7” vinyl, 7” red vinyl, 12” vinyl, “First 10 years” CD)
Flight of Icarus (7” vinyl, 12” vinyl, 12” picture vinyl, “First 10 years” CD)
The trooper (7” vinyl, 7” shaped pict. vinyl, 12” vinyl, “First 10 years” CD)
Two minutes to midnight (7” vinyl, 12” vinyl, 12” picture vinyl, “First 10 years” CD)
Aces high (7” vinyl, 12” vinyl, 12” picture vinyl, “First 10 years” CD)
Running free (7” vinyl, 7” vinyl poster cover, 12” vinyl, 12” picture vinyl, “First 10 years” CD)
Run to the hills (7” vinyl, 7” vinyl with Xmas card, 12” vinyl, 12” picture vinyl, “First 10 years” CD)
Wasted years (7” vinyl, 7” shaped pict. vinyl, 12” vinyl, “First 10 years” CD)
Stranger in a strange land (7” vinyl, 7” vinyl poster cover, 12” vinyl, 12” picture vinyl, “First 10 years” CD)
Can I play with madness (7” vinyl, 7” shaped pict. vinyl, 12” vinyl, CD, “First 10 years” CD)
The evil that men do (7” vinyl, 7” vinyl gatefold cover, 7” shaped pict. vinyl, 12” vinyl, CD, “First 10 years” CD)
The clairvoyant (7” vinyl, 7” transparent vinyl poster cover, 7” shaped pict. vinyl, 12” vinyl, 12” vinyl gatefold cover, CD, “First 10 years” CD)
Infinite dreams (7” vinyl, 7” vinyl with patch, 7” shaped pict. vinyl, 12” vinyl, 12” etched vinyl poster cover, CD, “First 10 years” CD)
Holy smoke (7” vinyl, 12” vinyl, 12” vinyl with poster, 12” picture vinyl, CD)
Bring your daughter… (7” etched vinyl, 7” picture vinyl, 12” vinyl with calendar, 12” picture vinyl, CD)
Be quick or be dead (7” vinyl, 12” vinyl gatefold cover, 12” picture vinyl, CD)
From here to eternity (7” etched vinyl, 7” shaped pict. vinyl, 12” vinyl poster cover, CD, CD digi-pack)
Wasting love (CD)
Fear of the dark – live (7” vinyl poster cover, 7” shaped pict. vinyl, 12” vinyl, CD, CD digi-pack)
Hallowed be thy name – live (7” red vinyl poster cover, 12” picture vinyl, CD, 2CD edition with interview)
Man on the edge (12” picture vinyl with poster, CD, CD part 1 with box, CD part 2 digi-pack)
Lord of the flies (CD)
Virus (12” vinyl poster cover, CD, CD part 1 with box and 5 cards, CD part 2 digi-pack)
The angel and the gambler (7” picture vinyl, CD digi-pack, CD part 1 digi-pack enhanced with poster, CD part 2 digi-pack enhanced with 3 cards)
Futureal (CD promo 1, CD promo 3, CD promo 4) - This is the only single I'm missing...
The wicker man (12” picture vinyl, CD enhanced international edit. with poster, CD enhanced UK edit., CD enhanced clear version)
Out of the silent planet (7” red vinyl, 12” picture vinyl, CD enhanced , CD enhanced digi-pack lim.ed.)
Run to the hills (7” red vinyl, CD enhanced, CD part 1 enhanced, CD part 2 enhanced)
Wildest dream (7” green vinyl, CD, DVD)
Rainmaker (7” blue vinyl, CD, DVD)
No more lies (CD enhanced in box with wristband)

Videos

Live at the Rainbow (VHS)
Video pieces (VHS)
Behind the iron curtain (VHS)
Live after death (VHS, unofficial DVD)
12 wasted years (VHS, unofficial DVD)
Maiden England (VHS, lim.ed. VHS+CD)
The first ten years - The videos (VHS)
Donington live 1992 (VHS)
Raising hell (VHS)
Classic album – The number of the beast (DVD)
Rock in Rio (DVD, digi-pack DVD)
Visions of the beast (DVD)

Others

The metallic box
1 tribute album (Tribute to the beast)
Bruce’s solo stuff
Adrian’s solo stuff (A.S.A.P. and Psycho motel)
4 t-shirt (The evil that men do, No prayer on the road, Best of the beast, Rock in Rio)
2 posters (2 minutes to midnight, Stranger in a strange land)
2 mirrors (Somewhere in time, Stranger in a strange land)
7 books
Countless bootlegs…

puff... now I realize that maybe Steve build his house with my money :Smug:

Red Shirt said:
Don't have that one, but I do have both Battlezone albums. I was also able to see him play in so. cal. during the Battlezone tour. It's been so long since I've played the albums I can't remember how they sound. I think there was some songs that sound ok. Need to hook up the record player to hear them again. Someday...
Yeah, I have both of those too, one I got signed by the whole band when they played here. Paul hung out in the bar before the show shooting pool. I also got to photgraph the show. I've seen both of those album on CDs at Amazon but I don't know if they are still in print. There was another later Battlezone CD called Feel my Pain that I have. It's pretty thrashy and I don't care for it. I like the 1st two. I may have to put them on CD someday.

alanbirdsell said:
Yeah, I have both of those too, one I got signed by the whole band when they played here. Paul hung out in the bar before the show shooting pool. I also got to photgraph the show. I've seen both of those album on CDs at Amazon but I don't know if they are still in print. There was another later Battlezone CD called Feel my Pain that I have. It's pretty thrashy and I don't care for it. I like the 1st two. I may have to put them on CD someday.
Hahaha... that's funny. I recall sitting in the bar before the show and Paul walked right by me (he was probably hanging out just like he did at your show). Funny tho cuz I didn't recognize him until the show started. When I saw him singing I thought shit, Paul walked right by me! I didn't recognize him because he'd put on some weight and wasn't that thin singer we see on the first two IM albums. Oh well, I still had a good time. That's way cool you got the whole band to sign an album and snap a few photo's. Too bad we'll never see him in the states again.

I just've bought some more Maiden stuff. My list is like this now:

Albums:
Dance Of Death
Brave New World
Edward The Great

DVD's:
Rock In Rio

Shirts:
Maiden England
Live After Death

Posters:
The Number Of The Beast

VHS:
12 Wasted Years (F***ing rocks!!)
Donington Live 1992

Other:
Don't know how to say in English, sorry. But pics coming up soon. :)

Okies here they go. (Apologies for the quality)

Bild_746.jpg

(From left) Rock In Rio DVD, 12 Wasted Years VHS, Donington Live 1992 VHS

Bild_748.jpg

(From left) Edward The Great CD, Dance Of Death CD, Brave New World CD and in the middle there's a thing quite like a necklace you can hang keys on.

Bild_749.jpg

(From left) Maiden England T-shirt, Live After Death T-shirt

I couldn't take a pic of the NOTB poster, it is in another room and I have no energy left to take a pic of that :lol:

Update

Brave New World CD
Dance Of Death CD
The Early Days DVD
Piece Of Mind (remastered) CD
Wildest Dreams CD
The Number Of The Beast poster
Live After Death t-shirt
Piece Of Mind pin
Rock In Rio pin
Powerslave pin
Maiden England t-shirt
Iron Maiden (remastered) CD
7th Son (remastered) CD
Powerslave (remastered) CD
Somewhere In Time (remastered) CD
Legacy Of The Beast DVD
Number Of The Beast classic albums DVD
Rock In Rio DVD
12 Wasted Years VHS
Donington Live 1992 VHS
The Trooper t-shirt
Beast On The Road badge
I think that's all...

Next things to buy:
some flags and more posters
more clothes
TNOTB maxi single
and so I got all the studio albums
probably some DVD's

Wow you all some great collections, mines slowly getting there though!

I've got:
CD's
  • All Studio Albums
  • LAD double cd
  • A Real Live Dead One
  • Rock in Rio
  • Ed Hunter

Singles

• No More Lies x4
  • Rainmaker Cd x3
  • the Wicker Man
  • Wildest Dreams Canadian CD
  • Wildest Dreams European CD
  • Wildest Dreams 7"
And i got all formats of the 2005 NOTB re-release comming in the mail from What Records! Wee!!

DVD

• Rock in Rio
  • Visions of the Beast
  • Early Days

Shirts

about a dozen, don't have time to list, I gotta run!

But here's some pics.

stuff1.jpg

stuff2.jpg

stuff3.jpg

stuff4.jpg

Up the Irons!

Later

I've got the usual gear. Albums, posters, shirts, etc.. Even got some rare picture discs. But the best parts of my collection are the memmories of seeing them 30+ times. And as for the few concerts I don't remember, I've got the trooper on my forearm to remind me.

Eddie Lives

Alrighty...

SUPER RARE ONES

Original Soundhouse Tapes 7"
Iron Maiden First LP (signed by Di'anno, Harris, Burr, Stratton + Murray)
Best of the Beast Promo Box Set (Beast of the Beast 2CD, Interview CD and Interview Video)
Fear of the Dark Promo Box Set
The First 10 Years Box Set (Japan)
Eddie's Archives
Eddie's Head
Live+1 Greek Tape
Axe Attack Tape

CD ALBUMS

X Factor (Japan)
Virtual XI
Ed Hunter
Brave New World
Dance of Death
Maiden England
Rock in Rio

CD SINGLES - ALL WITH EXCLUSIVE B-SIDES OR LIVE TRACKS

The Soundhouse Tapes
From Here to Eternity
Wasting Love
Hallowed be thy Name
Killers - Castle Records 1995 Release w/ Maiden Japan
Fear of the Dark - Castle Records 1995 w/ Hidden Track
Virus I (Box Set)
Virus II
Futureal
The Angel and the Gambler I
The Angel and the Gambler II
Wrathchild Promo
The Wickerman Promo
The Wickerman I
The Wickerman II
Out of the Silent Planet Promo
Out of the Silent Planet
Wildest Dreams (Japan)
Rainmaker (Japan)
No More Lies EP
The Number of the Beast Promo 2005
The Number of the Beast 2005
Maiden En Live Integral (5 Live Gothenberg Tracks Compiled)

INTERVIEW CDS

Be Quick or Be Dead
No Prayer for the Dying
The Fugitive
Man on the Edge I (Box Set)
Man on the Edge II
Brave New World
Dance of Death
Rock in Rio
Brave New World 5 Track Advance w/ Tommy Vance
Dance of Death 5 Track Advance w/ Ian Camfield

Maximum Maiden
Iron Maiden X-Posed

BOOTLEG CDS

Soundhouse Tapes and Other Rarities
High Vaultage I
High Vaultage II
Live in London

VHS

Behind the Iron Curtain
Live After Death
Maiden England
12 Wasted Years
Donnington Live 1992
Wicker Man (US Promo Video)

DVD

Raising Hell
Classic Albums - # of the Beast
Rock In Rio
Visions of the Beast
The Early Days

Oh, and just about every solo recording released by every member. Too many to name.