The singer from Pathosray

Agreed, I was impressed, and thought their singer has a great voice. I can't wait to check them out further.

The post originally said he had amazing glasses. Which I agree with.

I can't say enough about these guys... but I'm biased.... From riding MARTA to having coffee to one hell of a meal a the Madison Grille - yeah we were a bit loud, sorry!! - to hangin' out at 1am and ordering a pizza to chow down on while we had a couple drinks n' hung out... they rule...

and the set was pretty damn good too - no, it was AMAZING!!!!! ;)

Oh and as far as the new disc, it's already being worked on - for awhile now...

Probably the best opener ProgPower has ever had. I was really looking forward to see them and they blew me away!! Great guys too!!

Umm, because they started at 3:58pm and ended at a little after 4:30. I remember looking at my watch and thinking "Woah, I thought even the first band of the night got 45 minutes, not 30...."

Pathosray definitely kicked butt as the openers. I am a bit biased, too being friends with the guys and hanging out with them all weekend, but I didn't know what to expect from a live performance. But they rocked!! I can't wait to see them again this week at ProgPower Europe! They will be AMAAZIIING now that they have a big performance under their belt and the jitters are gone. :)