The Smokin' cover is up

Not the first time I'm hearing the Boston cover, but it's still my favorite. I really thought my favorite would be Journey, but the Boston cover just blew my mind how awesome it is, really didn't expect this one to groove so hard. Haven't listened to the Cheap Trick one yet, but I doubt it'll top this one.

But still, what the fuck...crazy to release all but one song before the EP drops...

Can't say I ever knew anything from Boston, and being like that led me to believe I wouldn't like this cover at all, but holy shit, is it awesome or what!? Definitely one of my favourites from the EP so far, right on par with T.N.T. for me! :) Joey sounds great, and the keyboards/synth actually go really well together with the band in my opinion! :) I think I might pre-order this! It comes out on my 18th! :D

Didn't like this at all, I must admit. I don't really like Boston, though.
I'll probably buy the EP at some point, but so far none of the songs have really appealed to me. The performances are great, and Joeys voice sounds awesome. I just don't like the tunes that they are covering.