The song in system of a down's ATWA video HELP!!!

Lam3nTat|on

New Metal Member
Jun 2, 2004
hey guys,
has anyone of you downloaded from kazaa the video of system of a down atwa? i was curious if someone knows the song that plays at the end when we see the address pvidz.com (it also says that the video was ripped by XyCGC).
I can't find it....
i hope someone can help me...

sorry for my poor english...
OPETH 'til death! :hotjump:

But you would have to download the SOAD video first in order to get to the song at the end....and I doubt anyone on this forum has downloaded a SOAD video...

Frank Zappa once said that the mind is like a parachute, to work it has to be open my dear friend Caelum Adustum

Caelum Adustum said:
and I doubt anyone on this forum has downloaded a SOAD video...

You are really wrong.
I'm not including myself in this group, but you only have to open your eyes to see how popular that band are on here.

Also, Frank Zappa is great.

Do you happen to know for which group i am talking for???
It's a fact that this kind of fanatical closed-minded persons exist in metal, and that is not good for the music. We shouldn't forget that metal exists today thanks to open minded people... I love SOAD, Slipknot etc. as i love Opeth, Morbid Angel and Tool. Each one of them gives me something different.

I also must say that the new work of Slipknot is awesome really. Their best and one of the best... Vol3: the subliminal verses