The song you sang the most thread

i'm not sure out of all time but these are for recently:

play along: kissing the shadows or chokehold

sing along: children of decadence or wintersun's Beautiful Death

...what about the song you've blasted from your stereo/computer the most?

stereo- Masked Ball Dalliance by Twilightning [my sis actually came in my room this morning and unplugged my stereo cuz i was playing it for the millionth time] / computer- Wild Child by WASP

^ those vary too much for me to say. today it's been mostly Nightwish and Darkane for some reason. OH and Orphaned Land...I listened to their entire Sahara album and sang along for a few songs, just to be weird.

i use my computers as primary audio units both for sampling/creating/processing audio and for regular playback.

the album that was recently blasted most (out of the 10-15 speakers surrounding me) is "blessing in disguise" by metal church.

Playing most lately : Well Judas Priest's Breaking the Law and Sweet child o' mine by Guns 'n Roses . And maybe Master of puppets by Metallica .

Singing most lately : All those songs .

Anything from Iron Maiden,
just put on Live after death and I will scream my lungs out in a second.
Anything from Metallicas first albums. :headbang:

and bla bla bla, the list goes on and on. I sing along alot :p (if I am alone that is)

Lately I've been singing Nightwish a lot 'cause my lil' Ninnu likes it, she asked if I could teach her that but I guess it's a bit too early :)

Whatever I listen to, I also sing along to and it doesn't really matter where I'm at, I've been caught singing out loud at work a few times and yesterday I was listening to Nocturnal Rites in my car and sang Against The World loud as hell, you should've seen the look on this one guy's face who stopped next to me in traffic lights :lol:
Just put on any song by SymX and I can't be quiet, no matter where I'm at and who will hear that, it's just too damn good :D