? the special edition rerelease cds?

obsoleet said:
Theres a comment on cdnow.com that said the special edition symphony x cds are made up of one large track. Wanted to confirm this with anyone that owns one of them before I go and buy it. If it is where is there anywhere i can get the orginals besides ebay or auction sites. Imports or not. Thanks.
The cds are indexed properly as individual tracks. There is multimedia footage on all 4 of the Special Edition reissues. The multimedia sections are done in Flash Macromedia and may require an additional plug in to be viewed on Macs. You can find the special edition set at Symphonyx.com as well as original versions of Divine Wings and Twilight in Olympus.

All the best,
Glenn

Hey Glenn, do you still have copies of the Limited Edition of The Odyssey or are those what are sold out on your mechandise page?

LT said:
Hey Glenn, do you still have copies of the Limited Edition of The Odyssey or are those what are sold out on your mechandise page?
Sold out of the limited edition. Even sold through the remain stock of the standard edition version. Will more than likely be carrying the standard edition from now on. If I'm able to land a small stock of the Limited Editions, I'll be sure to post about it.

Glenn

obsoleet said:
Theres a comment on cdnow.com that said the special edition symphony x cds are made up of one large track. Wanted to confirm this with anyone that owns one of them before I go and buy it. If it is where is there anywhere i can get the orginals besides ebay or auction sites. Imports or not. Thanks.

nick james
www.myspace.com/nickjames
www.fistbox.com

When you put it in the computer to copy onto your hard drive it is made up of one large track, I remember it oissed my dad off.

I would still buy them anyway.

WhoFooldU said:
Sold out of the limited edition. Even sold through the remain stock of the standard edition version. Will more than likely be carrying the standard edition from now on. If I'm able to land a small stock of the Limited Editions, I'll be sure to post about it.

Glenn
Ok, thank you Glenn
:p

dargormudshark said:
When you put it in the computer to copy onto your hard drive it is made up of one large track, I remember it oissed my dad off.

I would still buy them anyway.
hummm, geee, I just put mine in the drive and pulled up Easy CD Creator. Shows 9 tracks to me. If I want to copy it to my hard drive, I can save it as wav files quite easily.

Oh and just because it helps to try a second program, AudioCatalyst shows 9 files too. 9 easily rippable files to an mp3 format.

Me thinks dad didn't try hard enough.

Glenn ;)

WhoFooldU said:
hummm, geee, I just put mine in the drive and pulled up Easy CD Creator. Shows 9 tracks to me. If I want to copy it to my hard drive, I can save it as wav files quite easily.

Oh and just because it helps to try a second program, AudioCatalyst shows 9 files too. 9 easily rippable files to an mp3 format.

Me thinks dad didn't try hard enough.

Glenn ;)
Glenn, this is simply for your own personal usage, is it not? I mean... we wouldn't want you using any filesharing programs to give away free symphony x music.....:D

theodyssey said:
Glenn, this is simply for your own personal usage, is it not? I mean... we wouldn't want you using any filesharing programs to give away free symphony x music.....:D
Nah, the only SX mp3s that I have on my system are the ones available through the website. I never had the need to rip every cd for my own use. I'm old school, I like to pull cds off the shelf and actually take the time to place cds into whatever drive I choose :)

Glenn