June 11 - Sauna Open Air Festival, Tampere, Finland
June 12 - Sweden rock, Sölvesburg, Sweden
June 25 - Bang your head, Balingen, Germany
June 26 - Metal Mania, Madrid, Spain
June 27 - Grasspop, Dessel, Belgium

August 4 - Sziget Festival, Budapest, Hungary
August 7 - Wacken Open Air, Wacken, Germany

September 4 - Bloodstock, United Kingdom

COB is already confiremed to the all kewl festivals in Europe. They're the 2nd kewl finnish band (beside Amorphis) playing in Budapest at Sziget Festival.

What should be the next step? Ozzfest...

Hail Bodom! :worship:

The_Children_of_Decadence said:
June 26 - Metal Mania, Madrid, Spain
Hey! Where did you get that information? I still didn't know where it was going to take place. If it's here in Madrid... Weeeeeeeeeee!

fuck ozzfest. CoB is much too good to share the same stage as slipknot, atreyu, hatebreed, etc. too bad there's not many good US summer festivals

well, Dimmu Borgir will also play in Ozzfest. If i remember correctly Dimmu Borgir was the headliner of the lateset COB tour...
oh i remember....hence the reason i left after bodoms set

Damn right, CoB is too good for Ozzfest.

(..of course if they were to play in Ozzfest I'd definitely go)

By the way TCOD, I'm moving this to the other forum (CoB Discussion)
wink.gif

TOO GOOD?! Check Ozzfest main stage: Ozzy Osbourne, Black Label Society, Dimmu Borgir, Judas Priest, Superjoint Ritual. That rocks!!! COB should replace superjoint...

ozzy-too old to play shows
black label-good, but not that good
dimmu-boooooooo
judas-comeon....its 2004. thats as bad as dokken coming out with a new album
superjoint-booooooooo

and if those are the only good bands you can list, why would i pay so much money, to spend way too much time with a bunch of assholes who arent there for the music, but instead to be cool and beat the shit out of people.....hmmm???

how could i forget?!?! slayer had one good album. reign in blood. thats it. fuck'em. personally, i think kerry king is a horrible musician (i use that term loosely.) id rather stab myself in the eyes with spoons than deal with seeing slayer (and their shithead fans) live

dilema1362 said:
how could i forget?!?! slayer had one good album. reign in blood. thats it. fuck'em. personally, i think kerry king is a horrible musician (i use that term loosely.) id rather stab myself in the eyes with spoons than deal with seeing slayer (and their shithead fans) live

lol I'm no fan of Slayer either but settle er down there buddy. We don't need to start a flame war over what bands are worth seeing or not... I agree with you, but still...

hahaha. im plenty settled dont worry. :p i go over the top on everything i do and say and i hope most people are understanding that by now. if not, i appologize. i play devils advocate and argue just for the sake of arguing. :oops:

it seems like i can´t go to any festival this year :( i wish you lots of fun and please tell me how it was, when you´re back!

why not?

work?

yeah, work...could be that we must move to another building in the summer and i have to save a bit money. last year i´ve spend too much money in different things...but next year, i´ll go...and it doesn´t matter how far away it is...perhaps it´s possible to go to tuska again. that would be cool! i´ll see :)