The summer of the COB

COBabe said:
yeah, work...could be that we must move to another building in the summer and i have to save a bit money. last year i´ve spend too much money in different things...but next year, i´ll go...and it doesn´t matter how far away it is...perhaps it´s possible to go to tuska again. that would be cool! i´ll see :)
:) and how about VW golf? Rollin' still kewl?

The_Children_of_Decadence said:
Do you have a photo? I'm excited... :loco:

no, i´ve got no photo...but perhaps i can take one. then i´ve got to find someone who can scan it for me. after that i can send it per e-mail :)

:OMG: yyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghhhhhh!
:headbang: I voted for COB at sziget.hu, and then I checked the diaksziget.net, and I still can1t believe! OMFG!!!!

@COD: Ott a helyünk az első sorban!!! \m/

I was very supprised with all the festivals too. I personally thought this was the year of Sinergy so they wouldn't do anything. But thank christ they are because I can now finally see Bodom and Maybe Sinergy at bloodstock! :Spin:

June 25 - Bang your head, Balingen, Germany
June 26 - Metal Mania, Madrid, Spain
June 27 - Grasspop, Dessel, Belgium

ouh! 3days... that's tiring

dilema1362 said:
oh i remember....hence the reason i left after bodoms set

Awesome, that's so l33+ and tr00 of you...How can I become the same?

Their latest album is arguably LESS accessable than Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia..but I guess since it sold pretty well that it MUST be a horrible sellout and a shitty release, showing zero signs of artistic integrity.

You think people would be happy for bands that stick to their guns actually finding success...But I guess I was wrong. I suppose when CoB makes major tours and starts hitting the Billboard charts that they'll suck as well. Zzzzzzzz....

ACTUALLY i just dont care for dimmu or their fans (my biggest problem) and if i wasnt there to see dimmu, then why would i wait to sit through nevermore? i also dont concider bands who make money to be sellouts. in my eyes, you "sellout" when you change your music style/sound in order to gain a different audience which will bring in more money, that is a sellout. mind you its also a whole other ball game to mature as a band in which case the music would change as well.

and whats with "l33+ and tr00"???? as far as ive always known that is completely nonsensical. is it an inside joke i just fail to comprehend??

and just because im very opinionated doesnt mean i was bashing the fuckin band. i also made no direct comments towards you, or anything else....just my choice to leave a show because i didnt want to stay. MY CHOICE!!! there is no need to start a bitch fight over it, jesus fucking christ
oh and one more thing.....the sarcasm. you're just not good at it. dont even bother.