the sun really was in my eyes!

Thidrek

Dichter (und) Denker
Jul 18, 2004
Düsseldorf, Germany
I was just cleaning my car and listening to Woods along the way.
And when I was cleaning the windscreen from the inside I heard David screaming "The suuuuuun was in myyy eeeyes - it blackened my siiiiiiight" and right in that moment the sun shone right into my eyes and I could hardly see anything!
That was like... Heavy Metal!!! :headbang:

Just wanted to tell you...
rock on :kickass: :)

Haha, I bet the scrunched-up look on your face when you squinted was not so metal! :lol:

It was warm here for about a week or two, then winter returned with a vengeance to rape spring in the ass...my allergies are killing me right now.

RAAAAAWK!!!!!
We can't wash our cars here in Melbourne, there's water restrictions cause we are stuck in a necrodrought.

Next time there's one of those downpours lasting for about 5 minutes I'm gonna have to rush outside with a sponge and the car shampoo. Next one should be... oooh I dunno... a few months off? Heh.

I was also looking forward to finally washing my car this weekend, though it is somehow -10 and snowing today. :lol: It's not quite "Pursuit..." weather here yet!
You could try it. I think, a rolling ice cube would be friggin' n-Ice :D

Haha, I bet the scrunched-up look on your face when you squinted was not so metal! :lol:
Everything pain-related is metal!!!!!!1111 :zombie:

RAAAAAWK!!!!!
We can't wash our cars here in Melbourne, there's water restrictions cause we are stuck in a necrodrought.
Washing your car on the street or whereever outside of carwash stations is restricted in Germany for environmental reasons, so there is no reason to be jealous ;)

Washing your car on the street or whereever outside of carwash stations is restricted in Germany for environmental reasons, so there is no reason to be jealous ;)

Why's that? because of the soap/cleaning products getting in the sewers/soil?

On an environment related note, here in Moncton N.B. they recently made it mandatory for all homes to separate the garbage into blue/green garbage bags, blue for dry garbage and green for wet. Anybody else have that in their city?

Why's that? because of the soap/cleaning products getting in the sewers/soil?
yep! ;) mainly because of the soil.

On an environment related note, here in Moncton N.B. they recently made it mandatory for all homes to separate the garbage into blue/green garbage bags, blue for dry garbage and green for wet. Anybody else have that in their city?

You maybe won't believe it, but we have 4 different refuse bins in front of our house. blue (paper), black (residual waste), yellow (plastic) and brown (compost). Well, that's German thoroughness :loco:

Hehe, we have a black box for plastic, glass and cans (the booze box), Oh wait that's turned into a blue bin, I forgot hehe... And we have a big green bin for green waste, and a small green bin for normal waste, and then we do paper as well. Here in Hellbourne, we do the whole 'standing in buckets while showering' thing to save water!! woooooo

Hey ROCK!!!
I was dismantling mum's old wine rack while listening to Shedding the Deadwood. And I said to mum 'What should I do with the rest of this wood that doesnt fit in the box?'. And ALMOST on cue, in comes 'This wood will be used for building a fire'. Shame it wasnt perfect, but it was good!!