the sweetest thing

cheese.jpg

yes, I understand if someone is on diet because of illness or huge obesity, but if he/she looks oke there is no reason to be on diet I think... I just knew too many girls who were really oke and were just obsessed by this "I have to be sooo slim" thingie, one of them even became ill of this and got some serious problems.... thats why I have usually bad things associated with that diet stuff...

i think i am slim... but if i want to stay slim i have to be on a diet... i can't eat sweets and cheese couse it has many calories... if i eat what i want i will be fatty.... =}
but tomorrow is fat thursday.... and i'm going to eat many sweets =D achhh... do you know this celebration? :> it's connected with post and catholic beliefs...
i am not catholic but i love sweets and i am celebrating this :p once a year i can eat sweets... achh =)

Faelivrin said:
arghh.. i love cheese............ why are you doing this? from today i am on a diet and i can't eat cheese.... :((( it's unfair... echh ychh... yummy....

wow! another cheese-maniac :) I know how you feel... I could not survive without being able to eat cheese
thankfully I can eat much (eh, me and eating much are 2 different things, but I can eat everything together when I'm nervous) and don't get fat because of it (uh, now I have some kilograms I didn't have some weeks earlier, but it's always like that, and than it disappears... anyway, the important is that I find myself ok the way I am :) )

Loona said:
wow! another cheese-maniac :) I know how you feel... I could not survive without being able to eat cheese
thankfully I can eat much (eh, me and eating much are 2 different things, but I can eat everything together when I'm nervous) and don't get fat because of it (uh, now I have some kilograms I didn't have some weeks earlier, but it's always like that, and than it disappears... anyway, the important is that I find myself ok the way I am :) )

ufff =) there's someone who understand me =} hehe

MetallicaSux said:
Cheese rules, i love cheese, specially when its melted yum!
cheese taste good and all, but sweet, no fucking way?? am i wrong?:err: