The T-Shirt Experience

ToMnEt

Darkness Warrior
Jan 11, 2006
France, Paris
I've got that idea since a few months ago, It's simple, just to recapitulate the Mikael's t-shirt have wore during lives, interviews, and others... throught years

Let's see in photos (2005& 2006) here

'So if you have any photos i can't have, or to help me, No problems, you can send it to me, or email me'
Thank you

Benighted Joe said:
that's weird... having said that thanks for the pics anyway! =)

Weird ? No i don't think, It's maybe a little fanatic, but i find more interesting the idea to see the evolution of Mike's shirt (and his music's interest at this moment) throught the years

The one with the headline saying "01 Portnoy ??" looks like a Voivod shirt to me.

Edit: And the second unknown shirt has Comus written on it.

I always thought it was just merchandising for the Werner Herzog movie. But as we know Popol Vuh made the soundtrack for it, so you might be right.

um, from like 1998-2003 mikael just wore buttoned up black shirts during concerts, and before that he wore the white suit shirts with black vest over it during orchid & morningrise days, so good luck with finding a bunch of different shirts.

Lothlorien said:
um, from like 1998-2003 mikael just wore buttoned up black shirts during concerts, and before that he wore the white suit shirts with black vest over it during orchid & morningrise days, so good luck with finding a bunch of different shirts.

Yes, I have seen that, It's why i've started 2005 & 2006