MAYH T-shirt

osse87

Feb 6, 2003
Bergen, Norway
Visit site
I saw i a record shop some months a go an opeth t-shirt with the MAYH cover on the front and a picture of the band on the back. I've made som Google searches. And it seems pretty rare. To find merch relating to all other albums is much easier. Even Opeth's on merch shop doens't have it, but then again they only av stuff related to the three last albums (similar to the DVD-thing maybe).

Anyways, I was wondering if you know anyting about this paticular shirt. As said, it seems pretty rare. I just remembered seeing it in the shop that day but I didn't have any money, and I kind of forgot about it. Now I'm wondering if I should buy it even if it doesn't fit or whatever.

Here's a picture:

opeth-my-arms-your-hearse-ts.jpg

osse87 said:
I saw i a record shop some months a go an opeth t-shirt with the MAYH cover on the front and a picture of the band on the back. I've made som Google searches. And it seems pretty rare. To find merch relating to all other albums is much easier. Even Opeth's on merch shop doens't have it, but then again they only av stuff related to the three last albums (similar to the DVD-thing maybe).

Anyways, I was wondering if you know anyting about this paticular shirt. As said, it seems pretty rare. I just remembered seeing it in the shop that day but I didn't have any money, and I kind of forgot about it. Now I'm wondering if I should buy it even if it doesn't fit or whatever.

Here's a picture:

opeth-my-arms-your-hearse-ts.jpg

looks poorly made.

I bought a my arms your hearse shirt probably about 4-5 years ago from overseas with the cd cover on the front, and the album name on the back. it seemed to be official, but could have been a bootleg, i dont quite remember. Has anyone else seen one of those recently or at all?

I also have a still life sweatshirt i bought when the album came out, and i wore it to death...its beyond faded now...pretty much grey in color now...i dont wear band shirts or merch much at all anymore, but i dont think ill ever get rid of that thing....too much sentimental value.

jaykeegan said:
In that case, You should definitely consider just ordeing that particular ''Still Life t-shirt from www.jsrdirect.com.

yeah, i knew it was at jsr, but w/shipping it's still 22 bucks. F that.

lordhypos, about the old SL hoodie, that's fuckin awesome. i was considering ordering that online a few months ago, but i figured i'd just wait to get a hoodie on the lamentations tour. i ended up getting the deliverance hoodie that says In the Year of our Lord 2004 on back.

Dragon-Dreams said:
Dude, $22 is nothing to complain about. Here in Sydney it costs us about A$70 for a long sleeve band T shirt. It cost me $75 for my Orchid LS.

well dude, if you're paying 70 dollars for a fucking shirt, then that's just sad.
i prefer my shirts under 20, thanks ;-)

Dragon-Dreams said:
Dude, $22 is nothing to complain about. Here in Sydney it costs us about A$70 for a long sleeve band T shirt. It cost me $75 for my Orchid LS.

Where did you purchase your ''Orchid'' long sleeve t-shirt from? I purchased mine from ''Utopia Records'' for only $60 and I also purchased a ''Morningrise'' long sleeve t-shirt for also $60 at a local store to myself, The prices down here in Australia are absoloutely ridiculous.