The $40.00 T-shirt

I just realized that I do not own an Opeth shirt...

Do they make them in 'Really, Really Big Man' sizes?

wow, i was told they'd be cheaper in the US and that I should wait instead of paying £20. good thing I didn't or I wouldn't have one right now :D

Which one? I saw the Watershed shirt with the album cover and tour dates on the back and two others; one with a person in the shadows and one of an elderly man next to an empty chair (possible album artwork?). My buddy bought the first two, and I bought none because I was broke, but it was fine because I already have four Opeth tee's (Still Life, two Blackwater and Ghost Reveries).

I bought a Opeth Defenders of Faith tour watershed shirt in London.. It was 15 pounds.. Thats like €20..
Which makes the US shirts 40 bucks..
So, I think american shirts beeing so expensive is because of the euro-dollar exchange rate..

All I got out of this thread is that the average Opeth fan spends too much time eating Fritos and drinking mountain dew.

It's people like you that ruin mosh pits. No one wants to get rushed by some 400lb dude with grease stains on his shirt smelling like fucking ass.

All I got out of this thread is that the average Opeth fan spends too much time eating Fritos and drinking mountain dew.

It's people like you that ruin mosh pits. No one wants to get rushed by some 400lb dude with grease stains on his shirt smelling like fucking ass.

wow..thats a pretty rude thing to say

wow..thats a pretty rude thing to say

manowar.jpg

VS.

hugeuvdd.jpg

:err:

I like Doritos and Vault.

I guess that's kind of like Fritos and Mountain Dew...