t-shirt?

I'm going to agree that it probably wasn't intended as a racial slur... but we'll have to get apostle's input on what exactly that is supposed to mean first.

Incidentally, if you want to see another racist comment shot down, read this from the Katatonia forum. He comes back at me for being a hypocrite pertaining to my third point, but I could have easily supported that if I wished to say anything more to him.

Actually, I must disagree. Racism will die, as sooner or later (presuming humanity doesn't eradicate itself beforehand) there will only be one race... we'll all be this nice muddy light brown (like when you mix all the colours of paint together... heh). However, the larger point of your statement is correct in that prejudice will never end... it's a human trait. The only time humans will stop being prejudiced towards one another is when an outside influence comes along for them to unite against. Just like the Greek city-states in ancient times. They'd fight amoungst one another, then band together when the Persians came attacking, then fight amoungst one another again afterwards.