Opeth medium shirt

FUBAR

Sep 19, 2004
UK
I just got a 'Ghost Reveries' t-shirt off ebay...Finally Opeth have got popular enough to get their t-shirts made in a medium size ,Now I can wear an Opeth T-shirt without looking like Im wearing a Dress

FUBAR said:
I just got a 'Ghost Reveries' t-shirt off ebay...Finally Opeth have got popular enough to get their t-shirts made in a medium size ,Now I can wear an Opeth T-shirt without looking like Im wearing a Dress

Are there any good sites I can order medium t shirts off of? I also don't want to wear an Opeth dress.

I have a medium opeth shirt but it has tour dates to a tour that I never went to. The official opeth webstore didn't have their pictures put up correctly so I couldn't tell if there were tour dates or not, and what do you know, I got the tour dates. Oh well, at least it has a sweet picture of the band with a purple Opeth logo.

Olllie said:
I asked for a medium at the london show and she gave me an XL. :-( Nice shirt though! Classy gold lettering.

I got the complete opposite!!!!! i got a MEDIUM when i askd for an XL!

...so get in contact if you wanna buy it off me! (its brand new and completely unworn!) its got the album front cover on the front and the classy gold lettering on the back!