Can someone help me identify my Opeth t-shirt?

Tubbles

New Metal Member
May 29, 2009
Hey, I recently bought an Opeth t-shirt but am unable to identify as to what album it derives from :erk:. I've looked at album art and other Opeth t-shirts all over google but can't seem to find one that matches. The picture is black and white with a faded looking green light that fills up the background of the main picture and then fades into the black of the rest of the shirt. The picture is of what appears to be a man toasting an empty chair. I would guess that it would be off ghost reveries (makes sense) but I don't know for sure. In saying that however it was the only Opeth shirt in stock at the store (real groovy, auckland, N.Z) and I did buy it recently so it could also possibly be watershed? Anyone got any ideas as to what it could be?
Thanks

Watershed. It's part of the album artwork (at least of the one for the special edition). I guess you never saw the booklet, did you?

No I don't own a copy of watershed I only have the songs on my ipod. Thanks for the clarification.

Maybe that ?

opeth-chair-m.gif

The Night and the Silent Water, of course.
It's not linked to any particular song, at least it's not like you could guess this from the booklet.