The Temper Thread

Jun 5, 2004
Edessa - Greece
MY TEMPER THESE DAYS IS VERY HAPPY AND ANXIOUS FOR THE FESTIVAL IN ISTANBUL :headbang: :hotjump: :Spin:
I WISH THIS TEMPER TO " TRANSFER " TO ALL ORPHANED LAND FANS THAT THEY COULD NOT COME THERE FOR ANY REASON.EVEN THEY WONT BE THERE , WE ALL WOULD THINK OF THEM. :)

Even These Days I Was'nt Ok With My Health ( I Had Terrible Headaches),every Time I Visit This Forum , I Feel Better When I See All The Orphaned Family Opening Their Soul And Discuss About Their Lives And Music.
And Today I Am Happy That My Friend Nighttime Bird , Made Her First Thread Where She Share With Us Her Temper :Spin:

my temper ....wellll i couldnt be more happier ...with a lilbit of melancholy (not iced earth :loco: ).... and nighttime bird welcom aboard :Spin:

LANTHWICK said:
my temper ....wellll i couldnt be more happier ...with a lilbit of melancholy (not iced earth :loco: ).... and nighttime bird welcom aboard :Spin:

Thank you Lanthwick :wave: i am happy to be here in the orphaned family :Spin: i learned that you will not come in istanbul i am sorry :cry: but we will have your balloon there .... we will send you photos from the show.

At This Time , I Am A Little Bit Worried About The Bad Weather Here... :erk:
I Wish That On The First Days Of July It Would Be Fine!!!!! :Spin:

At About 2 Hours Now , I Am Sad And Worried For A Friend That Told Me That Something Not So Good Has Happen To Him...
I Wiish That Everything Is Ok My Friend Now , We Are On Your Side , Take Care.

Have Courage My Friend Lanthwick ... In Few Days Your Exams Will End :):hotjump:

As For My Temper , Today It Was A Pleasant Day Because We Received Our Package With The Cd 's And The T - Shirts :worship: :headbang: :Spin:

temper ...welll now havin a week break before the next test ... but am happy infact for knowing that still 7 days to go before D-DAY .... welll i know it s stupid act but i baught a ticket for the concert ..for memory :loco:

Today I Am Really Really Happy!!!:Spin:
We Received A Letter From Avi And A Signed Poster From Orphaned Land!
I Was Touched With Avi 's Kind Words....
Thank You Again My Friend!
See You In Istanbul :hotjump:
The Orphaned Family Will Finally Meet! :headbang: :worship:

Ah Im Very Happy Today.i Am With My Wife And Drink Beer.nice Weather Nice Company.a Couple Of Days For The Fest.all Good My Friends All Good. :kickass: