The thread for Raistlin and Leandro to argue in....

Elysian893 said:
not when she lives in turkey and he lives in brazil :Spin:
airplane.jpg

Elysian893 said:
you're brazilian, you can't afford it. not to mention brazilian planes look more like this

1905_plane.jpg

you'd never make it to turkey in that! :loco:
actually that's the gay flyer made by wright brothers that couldn't take off without wind and/or catapult :Spin:

THIS is more like it:
14bismula.jpg

AND, most of the domestic flights in US are done on brazilian airplanes :loco:

under specifications and inspections of embraer, thank you.

or do you honestly think that just something is assembled in your country it is 100% ZOmG made in USA!!!!1one? come on :p

BloodyScalpel said:
under specifications and inspections of embraer, thank you.

or do you honestly think that just something is assembled in your country it is 100% ZOmG made in USA!!!!1one? come on :p
made in america doesn't mean shit, but you were spreading fud, and i corrected you.

on the other hand, do you assume i'm "100% zomg made in usa!!!1one" because i live in america? thats a piss poor assumption, and makes you no better than the americans you constantly stereotype.

Elysian893 said:
made in america doesn't mean shit, but you were spreading fud, and i corrected you.
That wasn't what I meant either. I said that just because is built there it doesn't mean it's american.
They are brazilian planes, no matter how much you don't wanna admit it :Spin:

Elysian893 said:
on the other hand, do you assume i'm "100% zomg made in usa!!!1one" because i live in america? thats a piss poor assumption, and makes you no better than the americans you constantly stereotype.

feel the love man, feel the love.

:p

Elysian893 said:
relax, I wasn't saying that :p

BloodyScalpel said:
That wasn't what I meant either. I said that just because is built there it doesn't mean it's american.
They are brazilian planes, no matter how much you don't wanna admit it :Spin:
last i checked, boeing was based out of washington, they designed the planes, they build the planes, that tells me they are definately american made. maybe theres some parts made in brazil? but that doesn't make the whole plane brazilian made.

I'm gonna be honest...I'd rather have a plane made by a god-fearing, stereotyped American than a coconut throwing Brazlian :p

Elysian893 said:
last i checked, boeing was based out of washington, they designed the planes, they build the planes, that tells me they are definately american made. maybe theres some parts made in brazil? but that doesn't make the whole plane brazilian made.
they aren't projected by boeing, it's embraer.

Final_Product said:
I'm gonna be honest...I'd rather have a plane made by a god-fearing, stereotyped American than a coconut throwing Brazlian :p
at least our planes aren't drawn to concrete :Spin: