the thread view numbers seem a little high

I love the way the back up vocals sound on "Spreading the Disease". I envision the patient that screams/laughs at the beginning of "Madhouse", as being the dude from the Goonies "Sloth". He was in the studio lending his vocal talents to all of the backups when they were recording the masterpeice that is "Spreading the Disease".

"Wasted"....................
"Shock"..........."Shock".........."Shock"

Good fucking work "Sloth"!!!

Armored Thrax said:
I love the way the back up vocals sound on "Spreading the Disease". I envision the patient that screams/laughs at the beginning of "Madhouse", as being the dude from the Goonies "Sloth". He was in the studio lending his vocal talents to all of the backups when they were recording the masterpeice that is "Spreading the Disease".

"Wasted"....................
"Shock"..........."Shock".........."Shock"

Good fucking work "Sloth"!!!

Rocky Road!

I was just listening to that today and thinking about how cool the "shocks" are. I really like that album.

Actually, the guy at the beginning of "Madhouse" is Tom Brown, the guy who introduced Scott and Charlie if I am not mistaken. We need to get his address and send him one big "thank you" card.

Oh, I did see Anthrax played on mtv not too long ago...mtv2 actually, something like Back In Rotation or something and they played the Bring The Noise video...I was surprised and shocked. I had to hit info on my remote to make sure I saw it right that it was MTV.

jdelpi said:
Actually, the guy at the beginning of "Madhouse" is Tom Brown, the guy who introduced Scott and Charlie if I am not mistaken. We need to get his address and send him one big "thank you" card.

Yes, Tom introduced Charlie to Scott. So without him, Charlie probably never would have been in Anthrax.
I have Tom Browne's address if you're serious.
We talk on the phone on a regular basis.
He only has webtv and it's basically broken so it takes him 15 minutes or so to open any webpage, so he never posts here.
Forget the card.....start a "buy Tom Browne a computer" fund!
He's a good guy, he deserves it. :D

Maybe we should send Tom a thank you card, for real.
We could mail it around the country, until everyone who's interested has signed it, then send it to Tom............