The Top 30 Richest Drummers

I'm really surprised not to see Peter Criss and Phil Rudd! Not that I think they're great drummers, but judging from the success of their respectable bands. Honestly, how can either one not be in the top 10???

~Brian~

You/Ty really stands out to me as far as new bands are concerned, no offense to other drummers. Would it be wrong to say that it is a "less is more" kind of approach? I just really like that

Thanks man. I try to tell my wife that every night.

Thanks man. I try to tell my wife that every night.

RimshotBadumtsh.jpg

I must have missed that tidbit somehow.

It happened in the '90s in an airport I believe. It was almost a joke (the idea of a one-armed man beating anyone) except that it was a pretty brutal assault. One more reason I don't support the band. The other reasons are Vivian Campbell and every album they've released since 1987.

It happened in the '90s in an airport I believe. It was almost a joke (the idea of a one-armed man beating anyone) except that it was a pretty brutal assault. One more reason I don't support the band. The other reasons are Vivian Campbell and every album they've released since 1987.

Very sound reasoning. Personally, I'd say any album post Pyromania, but that is just hair splitting.