Rolling Stone list top 100 drummers.. Actually pretty decent

me, i did it, sorry next time i'll make sure i proof read before passing it on to Mick Jagger to publish in his magazine.

who's he?

oh no! he has played with Iced Earth, Riot, Halford, Demons and Wizards... he's in Spastic Ink?!?!? you must hear....

haha i love this video. they made a song called "A Wild Hare" then somebody noticed that the guitar is actually Thumper's speaking parts in bambi and they decided to sync it up. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
He is a pretty good drummer. He's drummed with Sebastian Bach as well, hasn't he?

That Bambi video is cool!

Haha I love how many hits this thread has had! :lol:

Woo, Queen represented on a list again!!! At least this is still better than Bohemian Rhapsody being 100-something on that shit "Greatest Songs List" and A Night of the Opera being somewhere in the "Greatest Albums."

The Beatles have 14 songs before Bohemian Rhapsody and that's 1 of 2 on the list for Queen. God dammit they're idiots.

Suckers! There is no Rolling Stone list of the Top 100 drummers. Somebody simply made a list for their favorite drummers, used the name of the magazine, and tried to pass it off as genuine. Don't take my word for it. Go to their website and see if you can find it. You can't. Also, don't be bothered about being taken in. It fooled more than a few people.

This thread was started four years ago. The only people who really care anymore are the randoms who comment with their first post on the board.

Not bad at all...
In agreement there, much better than the other rolling stones list (all time 100 best drummers) now Grohl is where he belongs (66 as opposed to #7, which was ridiculous). Danny Carey and Bill Bruford are in much comfier positions, although Billy Cobham has dropped to 33! (from 26) both these are way too low for Cobham imo