The Top 500 Heavy Metal Albums of all Time

First off, "Operation Mindcrime" was voted #7, "Empire" #92, "Rage for the Order" #108, and "The Warning" #192.
I believe the poll used for the book remained intact. The author, Martin Popoff, does have comments and a small summary for each album. Like I said earlier though, the cool thing about the book is that every album has a few paragraphs of an interview from one of the band members regarding the album. For example, John Myung comments on "Images and Words", Dio comments on how he came up with the lyrics for "Mob Rules". This is a good book for fans and especially collectors. What is also cool is to see some of the metal great's top ten lists. For example, John Petrucci has "Master of Puppets" as #3, and Bruce Dickinson put AC/DC's "Highway to Hell" as #1.
"Peace Sells" was voted #31, "Rust in Piece" #11. "Symbolic" #188. "Number of the Beast" was in at #2. "Seasons in the Abyss" #28, but "Reign in Blood" was #3.
This is just a fun book, don't read too much in to it. It does have some cool shit, and even if you don't buy it you should still check it out.

Haha, sounds as if you're promiting the book! You're not being paid for this, are you?

Well, it sounds like fun. But Empire at 92!?!?! That's one of the best albums EVER! Who cares what anyone thinks, at least it is so in my little world...

Yeah, I know. Why am I talking so much about this book. I guess because it's pretty cool, I'm not that in to it. Just trying to get you guys to lighten up and don't hate everything. And "Empire" isn't that great, at least not as good as their albums up to that point.