The Towers of Avarice Tab

Silverquimera

New Metal Member
Dec 16, 2007
http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=KBVZM4MM

Hi! guys... I've been making this Tower of Avarice tab by ear, but the thing is that I just can't get some licks... please help!!!
This sweep picking part at 29-36 on tab... 1:22-1:33 on the cd (Jasun rocks on this song men... :headbang: just great...) and I may have problems on this amazing part at 5:10 on the cd... 122 at the tab...

Thanks

Eeeee... I'm not a drummer or bassist.. so sorry for mistakes.... I tried to do my best work... hope you like it.... and... some of bass parts taken from one bad ( I just don't like it ) powertab archive...mmm no more... Remember that this guys just rules.. so sorry for any mistake at guitars... and it isn't finished so any help... be my guest...

Thanks again!!! ---- write me at
silverquimera@gmail.com

I tried to check out the page but after a couple seconds it made my whole screen turn white.....So I wasn't able to check it out and not sure if the site is agreeing with my server. What I do know is the part 1:22 to 1:33 is a string-skipping lick not a sweeping lick.

Low E string 5 7 8 to the D string 7 9 10 to the high E string 8 10 12 back to the D string 7 9 10 to the high E 8 10 12 then just repeat.

Hope that helps a little bro.....METAL!!!

Jasun

Jasun... the thing is that I don't know how to fill the compass ( I've it with 6/8)
Is ike this?

Or... Like this?

Or I'm just wrong?? ( ja ja ja sorry so..)

I have changed the server for download... it is on Rapidshare

http://rapidshare.com/files/137367126/ZH.rar.html

It's a rar archive... it has a .gp4 (tab on guitar pro), a midi file and .pdf... for the ones that do not have guitar pro... Thanks for corrections and help...

Silverquimera

Back again on this forum, woo. But also, great work on the Tab Silverquimera. I'm certainly going to learn this. The only other tab I even know is Death Machine's Scmheg, and I'm finding it difficult to even play it. (I'm rubbish with arrpeggios & tapping) :lol:

Finally on Vacations!, wow... It was a very very hard semester at the Un. but now I'm resting at home listening some music... (Happy Holidays for you all)
As a present (noooo just kidding :lol:)
I finished the guitars and drums for the tab (maybe there are some mistakes but it sound great)... Thanks for your support and thanks ZH for doing one of the most beautiful songs... just missing bass lines, I just can't get them very well so ... any who can do them... welcome.
Here the link..................