the true meaning of fanboiness

I was planning on getting Children of Bodom Hatecrew writting across my back, two scythes on my forearms, same hand and knuckle tats as Alexi, get henkka and jaaska on my left ball, janne and roope on my right ball, and alexi on my knob, but I couldn't afford it. Bummer :erk:

Dunno who of you read the whole thread, but it's definitely worth a good laugh! they're all worshipping her for having done it cause it's so damn cool. yay. plus there's a freak who got aleksi's SIGNATURE tattooed. i hope he was joking. that's even worse than the tat from the other poor motherfucker.

hey you guys i actually found something lamer that that tatoo....

This fucking thread !! who gives a shit what some other girl does, and no she wont regret it no matter how much you want her to, so just stfu and go about your daily business.

ps turbo your signiture is god dam funny LOL

DeathPact said:

This fucking thread !! who gives a shit what some other girl does, and no she wont regret it no matter how much you want her to, so just stfu and go about your daily business.

where the hell have you been? your letting the English side down. those Scotsmen have been mighty rude to me. :D

DeathPact said:

I find this thread rather entertaining

:yow:

Having a band name tattooed (NOT that of one's own band, mind you)? NO THANKS. Not for me anyways. Because let's see...
What if the band one day does something really fucked up -musically or otherwise- and you get pissed off? Or if one day you're just not into them anymore?
What if you meet one of the band members and he/she is not impressed at all? Or maybe even laughs at you?
Also, I must say I'd probably think you're an idiot or in some way seriously fucked in the head if you, say, had a giant Modern Talking tattoo...