The ULTIMATE portuguese & hungarian contest!

_Zsuzsa_

Dumbo
Sep 15, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
Okay, here's the deal: since Yanko said portuguese has more words for sex organs and cursing and I said it's hungarian we decided to make a contest.

Example, I say a sex organ, a curse word and you have to write down every single word that is used for/with them. Of course only in portuguese and in hungarian, so fellow hungarians help me out, and of course brazilians help Yanko in this holy crusade :D

My first word is: PENIS

pénisz, farok, dákó, lőcs, fallosz, hímvessző, kopasz rendőr, kuki, férfiasság, harmadik láb, gyönyörpálca, szafaládé

(oh yeah, forgot to add that you can only list the ones you REMEMBER, so no copy-paste! hope the contest will be taken non-seriously but still without cheating ;) )

ooookay then, heeeere we go!

Pau, pênis, pica, rola, caralho, cabeçudo, falo, cacete, roliço, pinto, piru, pirulito, banana, salsicha, linguiça, mijão, enéas ( :lol: ), palhacinho

and the list goes on and on, but i dont want to beat you in this short ammount of time.... :p

I am waaay too tired now to remember all, but I didnt list every single variation of each of them :p

Let's wait for my fellow hungarian mates to help me out :D

Tut Ankh Amon said:
ooookay then, heeeere we go!

Pau, pênis, pica, rola, caralho, cabeçudo, falo, cacete, roliço, pinto, piru, pirulito, banana, salsicha, linguiça, mijão, enéas ( :lol: ), palhacinho

and the list goes on and on, but i dont want to beat you in this short ammount of time.... :p

Yanko you forgot about bráulio and punheta :lol:

hahah Zsuzsa..... here are some more examples: szerszám,műszer,lányfúró,komagyűjtő,bögyörő,
puska,fütyülő,bájdorong :cool: bőrjankó,lődörgő,kukac,csőszbőgettyű,
bille,karó,fasz :D

SchermetallMadchën, c é tão ingênua minha irmãzinha... punheta não é piroca auehuehue.

penis: i guess there are more - gancho ,vergalhão, depends... :rolleyes: berbigão, camarão, contrapino, sambico, tamatiá, cobra, varinha

can i start the vagina one?: concha, xereca, xoxota, chimbica, aranha, gininha, buraco de pH 3,5, carlotinha, castanha, pito, segredo, crica, dente-de-alho, pinguelo (putz, eu juro que nao inventei esses só o do pH uaheuhuehue), vagina, vulva

now ya my fella droogs ;-)

Mahawkk said:
SchermetallMadchën, c é tão ingênua minha irmãzinha... punheta não é piroca auehuehue.

penis: i guess there are more - gancho ,vergalhão, depends... :rolleyes: berbigão, camarão, contrapino, sambico, tamatiá, cobra, varinha

can i start the vagina one?: concha, xereca, xoxota, chimbica, aranha, gininha, buraco de pH 3,5, carlotinha, castanha, pito, segredo, crica, dente-de-alho, pinguelo (putz, eu juro que nao inventei esses só o do pH uaheuhuehue), vagina, vulva

now ya my fella droogs ;-)
AAAAkAkAKAKaKaKaKaKaKaKakkaka

those penis ones ruled :lol:

Buraco de pH 3,5 = "3,5 pH Hole"

:lol: :headbang:

i'll think of some later... but you will NEVER beat portuguese :headbang:

ooooookay, here we go....

Here's the final proof. We have more names for "vagina" starting with X than you have names in hungarian! HA!

Xabasca
Xana, Xaneta, Xaninha, Xavasca, Xeca, Xena, Xereca, Xexeca, Xibiga, Xibóca, Ximbica, Xinforínfola ( :lol: ), Xispita, Xolinha, Xolofompila, Xonga, Xoronga, Xocota, Xoxoca, Xulapa, Xuleta, Xumbrega, Xuxa

And those aren't even ALL of them with X :lol: