The Ultimate Prodigy

wtf?!?!?!damn that kid is good. he does what a friend of mine does ... too many fills. but Jebus that guy ... prodigy's prolly the only word for it. maaaaaaaan i wish i could do that when i was 12. now its all good, but 12 is crazy. that kid's gonna go places.

One question. How do we know the tape wasn't sped up or doctored? If real, though, that's really impressive--and we better hope the kid grows up to play metal!

Rose Immortal said:
One question. How do we know the tape wasn't sped up or doctored? If real, though, that's really impressive--and we better hope the kid grows up to play metal!

You don't believe in something posted on the internet? For shame. For shame.

i dont know if u guys ever heard of Jacob Armen but that guy when he was 8 he used to play like that.he barely could reach the double bass LOL

ROFL! He played Under a Glass moon in there, the boys destined for metal.

Hes good.

Oh, and he raped 6:00... Not even close, but i commend his efforts. I dont know any 12 yr olds that can play it remotely close

Kronikle66 said:
Ultimate prodigy of drums.

JOHAN RANDÉN = Ultimate prodigy of Guitar

http://www.guitarplayer.ru/johan/

I think... I haven't listed to those mp3s but I believe those are of the 13 year old Johan.

-Kronikle

Except for the nylon string stuff (even though he used a pick for it) that is pretty much how I played at 13, he was a little more fluid than I was.

Yeah.. that was good for 12 years old.. but have you seen tony royster drum solo? hes 12 years too in that video. nowdays hes over 20, but get that video somewere if you havent seen it. hes better indeed than that.

PRauhala said:
Yeah.. that was good for 12 years old.. but have you seen tony royster drum solo? hes 12 years too in that video. nowdays hes over 20, but get that video somewere if you havent seen it. hes better indeed than that.
Yeah He's unbeliveable. He's doing clinics with Dennis Chambers and videos too so he must be GOOD.

dargormudshark said:
Except for the nylon string stuff (even though he used a pick for it) that is pretty much how I played at 13, he was a little more fluid than I was.

Same here..

bball_1523 said:
did anybody else get an adult toy store ad while viewing that website? This happened to me when I was using a school computer and I immediately shut off the computer because of this.

Yeah, it's from Hamncheeze media so I wouldn't be suprised. I know how it is pulling that stuff up at school.