The UM CoB Off-topic Awards 2006

KillerGon

UM Troll member
Nov 26, 2005
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Hello nice people of Cob Off-Topic!!

I came along with the idea of making the first UM COB OT awards and with the aid of my friend Alexis (The Nerevarine) we created 11 different categories with 6 nominated people (on most cases) to compete in each one of them.

The categories are as followed:

Pro of the year (click here to vote for Pro of the year)

n00b of the year (click here to vote for n00b of the year)

Gheyzor of the year (click here to vote for Gheyzor of the year)

Troll of the year (click here to vote for Troll of the year)

Cam whore of the year (click here to vote for Cam whore of the year)

Hottest chick (click here to vote for Hottest chick)

Hottest dude (click here to vote for Hottest dude)

Best thread (click here to vote for Best thread)

Best couple (click here to vote for Best couple)

Best quote (click here to vote for Best quote)

Event of the year (click here to vote for Event of the year)

You just have to follow the links to see and vote the nominates.

The spirit of these awards is to have fun and to find a winner from each category.

Of course, the vote will be secret and you will be able to vote one time only for one candidate, so take your time and think about it.

Because of the need of having several polls I have created 11 different threads. I know that this may create some kind of problems around the forum, so I ask you try not to post on the polls, just on the main thread.

Well, I think that all is pretty much covered. The polls will close on January 5th, and after that, I’ll announce the lucky winners on this thread. :)

Let the madness begin!! :D:D

Gon.

yeah but I think that most people on the rest of the UM board dunno to much about this section

Hm... I'm nominated a lot... but not for hottest dude...ftw :lol: I knew I was ugly.. I mean, c'mon if Draznog is there and I'm not...:erk::( I'm booking an appointment at the plastic surgeon's NOW! :p:lol:

Really nice idea, but some of the alternatives were a bit off, i mean "pro of the year", "hottest dude" :lol: