The Universe on The History Channel

Erik Erna

Sheriff Of T.S.G
Oct 22, 2004
Owl Farm
So, I was watching a show called The Universe on The History Channel in the Untied States. After listening to Vintersorg for so long, I've become used to the talk of astonomy.

However, I got hooked into watching an episode on dark matter and I actually understood what was going on simply though listening to Vintersorg for so long, it was weird. After watching the episode, I listened to Dark Matter Mystery something like eight times in a row.

Mr. V, if you are ever in the United States with television access, I think you would love this show. Not that it would be anything new to you, but it is interesting none the less. Its like listening to your music, with graphics and professors at the same time.

it's sooo cool!! i love this series! my bf downloaded 3 seasons and we have watched the most of it. (I must confess it was before i even knew that Vintersorg lyrics are about this :oops::oops: rather, i got hooked on Vintersorg because of that...)
I have learned so many things from this series, some episodes are really fascinating o_O After i watched the one about black holes (i believe, season 2, episode 2), i seriously couldn't sleep the whole night thinking about black holes and the fact that people are trying to create one here on Earth and how it would feel to get sucked into a black hole. :)
My fav. episode is probably the one about parallel universes: after i watched it i felt like i just figured out how the universe works or something like that :lol: suddenly some things became so clear to me...

Anyway, before i get carried away: i absolutely recommend everybody to watch this series, it's absolutely fascinating!! o_O

torrents