THE USED Announces Intimate January/February 2020 Tour

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
THE USED will kick off 2020 with a very special tour. Starting in Solana Beach on January 21, the band will be hitting intimate venues for the biggest fans throughout the United States. With these rooms being some of the smallest the band has played in over a decade, tickets will go fast. Fans can sign up for pre-sale access at TheUsed.net and will be able to purchase tickets tomorrow, December 11 at 10 a.m. local time. Tickets go on sale to the general public starting Friday, December 13 at 10 a.m. local time. This up-close-and-personal show will be unlike any other USED show you have seen and will be the band's first time performing their new single, "Blow Me" live. It is frenetic and explosive while showcasing the undeniable vocals of frontman Bert McCracken and will absolutely take these small rooms by storm. Tour dates: January 21 - Solana Beach, CA - Belly Up January 23 - Los Angeles, CA - Troubadour January 25 - Sacramento, CA - Ace of Spades January 26 - Portland, OR - Hawthorne Theatre January 28 - Salt Lake City, UT - Metro Music Hall January 29 - Englewood, CO - Gothic Theatre January 31 - Saint Louis, MO - Delmar Hall February 01 - Chicago, IL - The Bottom Lounge February 04 - Detroit, MI - St Andrews Hall February 05 - Pittsburgh, PA - Rex Theater February 07 - Baltimore, MD - Baltimore Soundstage February 09 - Boston, MA - Paradise Rock Club February 11 - New York, NY - The Gramercy Theatre February 12 - Philadelphia, PA - Theater of Living Arts February 14 - Atlanta, GA - Terminal West February 15 - Orlando, FL - The Beacham February 18 - Dallas, TX - Gas Monkey February 19 - Austin, TX - Mohawk February 21 - Albuquerque, NM - Sunshine Theater February 22 - Phoenix, AZ - Crescent Ballroom THE USED is currently finishing up its eighth full-length album, due out next year on Big Noise. "They played me some songs and, no bullshit, I got that feeling I felt when I first heard 'Box Full' on that comp 17 years ago," teases FEVER 333 frontman Jason Aalon Butler. "For any and all THE USED fans — they're back again. In a BIG fucking way." This forthcoming album marks the return of John Feldmann to THE USED family as he is producing the album and also the head of A&R at Big Noise. "I couldn't be more honored or grateful to have one of my favorite bands of all time at my record label! They are one of the most influential bands of the last 20 years and we are making a career-defining album at the minute," shares Feldmann. "They are one of the best live bands I've ever seen and Bert is quite possibly the best singer I've ever worked with. This has been a dream of mine since I met them in 2001." Feldmann signed THE USED to Reprise Records in January 2002, one short year after the band formed in Orem, Utah. He also produced some of the band's most monumental albums, including their self-titled debut, "Maybe Memories", "In Love and Death", "Lies For The Liars", "Vulnerable" and "Imaginary Enemy". The upcoming album will mark THE USED's first release on Big Noise. THE USED is Bert McCracken (vocals), Jeph Howard (bass), Dan Whitesides (drums) and Joey Bradford (guitar). Photo credit: Brian Cox
theusedjan2020tour.jpg

Continue reading...