The Virgin Mary found in Grilled Cheese!!! And it's on Ebay!!!! YES!!!!

Dark One said:
Private email????????????????????
How come? That's just more mouse clicks. :loco:

Yeah, not sure if it's still worth running since it's old now. I'm trying to wrap up 2004 with all of our backlog promos, year end lists, and of course live reports.....obviously we're considering this an RC live report right?

Dark One said:
Man, every time I make grilled cheese, the best I can come up with is Varg Vikernes or something.
:lol: I wonder how much you'd get for him...

That looks quite gross...

That kind of stuff is so stupid, I mean is it really that surprising that in the billions of toasts made some will end up looking vaguely like having a female portrait in the crust?

It's like that tomatoo a cuople of years ago which's veins supposedly resembled some holy musilm sentence in arabic letters.

Or this...

india_babytail410x500.jpg

"OMG! It's hanuman incarnated!!"

JayKeeley said:
How come? That's just more mouse clicks. :loco:
Eh, it's alright, it just kind of seems like an item more suited for private conversation. No biggie though.

JayKeeley said:
Yeah, not sure if it's still worth running since it's old now. I'm trying to wrap up 2004 with all of our backlog promos, year end lists, and of course live reports.....obviously we're considering this an RC live report right?
Yeah, you're right there, and that's definitely my fault, it's just so hard to focus on that type of stuff when you have so much going on, but still, I should've made the time to complete it awhile back regardless.

Definitely an RC report, you get full props, wouldn't have it any other way. Totally up to you if you just want to archive it or feature it, I completely understand either way. Thanks! :wave: