THE WACKEN CARNAGE MINI-SITE ONLINE

Jan 4, 2006
Stockholm
THE WACKEN CARNAGE MINI-SITE ONLINE

HOLY FUCKEN SHIT!!!! The video looks great, same with the sound!!!! (mike's growls fits the song perfectly)

I just can't wait for it... release date fixed :rolleyes: finally.

So it's 2nd june then :headbang: seeing dan standing there headbanging his head off reminds me the good EOS days. :kickass:

:worship: BLOODBATH

Btw: Anyone know why the Peaceville page says that there is a limit of two copies per order although the CD/DVD is also available on other shops (Amazon e.g.)?
Does Peaceville sell some kind of extra-stricly limited super-duper special edition?

Btw: Anyone know why the Peaceville page says that there is a limit of two copies per order although the CD/DVD is also available on other shops (Amazon e.g.)?
Does Peaceville sell some kind of extra-stricly limited super-duper special edition?

I came here looking for an answer to this very question...

Anyone have any ideas?

The video is pretty cool.. hell this rough sound is really cool,well I like NMF's sound world more then RTC's but live this 'unclean' sound kicks ass...

Yes it is. I'm listening to it right now.

On a side note, at the end of "soul evisceration" Mike's talking. After the crowd death-metal growl, if you listen real closely, you can hear Ensiferum's Tale of Revenge. They must've played at the same time as Bloodbath at Wacken, and the mics picked it up.