The Walls of Babylon

PrgrsveMetalnChains

Vocal Prince
Jun 18, 2007
FWB, FL
So it's finally here.

A thread dedicated to one of the hardest and best songs S-X has done to date.

SO, feel free to leave a comment, grievance, or praise about the song.

Personally...what attracted me immediately to it is that intro riff...it's insane.

Also; before listening to it, I had never heard Russell sing the way he does when he cries out "Skies of red-winged thunder, breathing lighting fire".

That line alone gave me goosebumps all up and down my back...it's just an amazing song in general.

Next? :worship:

I'd rate it 9.2 on a scale of 0 to 10 with a score of 0 sounding like that How To Save a Life song and 10 equating to the sound of Zach's bowel movements.

So it's finally here.

A thread dedicated to one of the hardest and best songs S-X has done to date.

SO, feel free to leave a comment, grievance, or praise about the song.

Personally...what attracted me immediately to it is that intro riff...it's insane.

Also; before listening to it, I had never heard Russell sing the way he does when he cries out "Skies of red-winged thunder, breathing lighting fire".

That line alone gave me goosebumps all up and down my back...it's just an amazing song in general.

Next? :worship:

I agree there. That was a combination of eerie and awesome. Got the CD today and I'm only on my 5th consecutive listen.

Also, those cardboard "claws" nearly devoured my hand when taking the disc out. The only other CD I have with packaging that's more fucked up than this one is Anthrax's "We've Come For You All". :D

Clearly you mean "Skies of right-winged thunder?" Let us also not forget the infamous "Beating down the ma'am" line.

I'd rate it 9.2 on a scale of 0 to 10 with a score of 0 sounding like that How To Save a Life song and 10 equating to the sound of Zach's bowel movements.

ROFL747! :lol:

Clearly you mean "Skies of right-winged thunder?" Let us also not forget the infamous "Beating down the ma'am" line.

Hah.. Lyric sites are bad. The first site I went to said the lyrics were "Skies are mad with thunder, with it's lighting fire"