The Web Site

Sombre

Resonating dreams
Jan 16, 2003
Austin
I was just curious, being into webmastering myself. . . Do you use photoshop to add to the photo's, etc. And what program do you use to turn it to html? i am a fan of dreamweaver/photoshop myself. Very smooth way to make an effective website.

Well, our beautiful layout was originally designed by Travis Smith, so I already had fantastic images to use for the page. I take all the images/reformat them, and slice them up according to how I want the design and feel of the page to work. I use Photoshop 7, Dreamweaver MX and just plain Windows notepad to tweak some html settings. The flash was done by my friend Richard Lundberg.. I sort of just let him know what I'd like, and he creates it up. Works pretty well..

Aye. Do you use any PHP/MySQL? I've been messing around with that lately, and it makes updating news a breeze. There are tons of free PHP news scripts about the 'net. You log in to a remote site, get a prompt to post a message much like this message board, and click send - it posts the message nicely and neatly into a table on your front page.:D