the "what song do ou have in your head now" thread

'i'll be dat' by redman.

ex:
"my middle name must be 'he aint shit' cuz every time i'm in my car bitches be like HE AINT SHIT!"

i used to be whole heartedly obsessed with that dude after he had a show at umass with method man. he was like, the most down to earth weirdo in the entire world.

my best friend taped it for me. she called me and was like 'you were right! he is the coolest person alive!'. he's the only hip hop artist i know if that rhymes about driving a beat up honda with a shitty tape deck and getting dissed by chickenheads.

a friend of mine (incidentally, a really scrawny gay kid who is a mod) smoked weed with him and method man behind pearl street (the old club in northampton MA) and said it was 'very dece'.

this was like in 96 or something probably.

the greatest part of Redman's crib was his random homie or cousin passed out on the floor while MTV was filming.

that was indeed the greatest cribs...

if you don't count the 4 seconds they played either At the Gates or The Haunted...can't remember...during that fat bald "MTV metal" dude's crib...

anyone who knows what pearl street is like should be all !!!!! at my above post dammit!!! (p.s. it was after a gangstarr show!)

That's like the guy on the Simpsons that had the hiccups for 4 months straight- he just kept saying "hic- Kill me - hic - kill me."

This morning I had Ella Fitzgerald singing Anything Goes. Which wasn't bad, except I could only remember one verse.

Now it's the theme to Welcome Back Kotter.