The "What Song is Stuck In Your Head Now?" thread...

Everyday for months...makes me go mental. Even in my sleep this songs\even the whole album haunts me, still enjoying it though. I know every second of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Weeping Twilight - "Brother's Blood"

lately, I struggle to even keep from thinking the vocal melody in the instrumental moments of other songs

It goes around and around in my head...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE_dIgQ4qlo&feature=related[/ame]

I keep getting this song stuck in my head randomly while I'm working. It's been happening for months.

I've had this fucking Darrel Braithewaite song stuck in my head for way too long,a couple of weeks now.It's one of those fucked up songs they put to World Vision adds,an accoustic version of 'Higher Than Hope':puke:it's nearly making me feel sick,I always seem to get shit songs from TV adds stuck in my head :bah:

THAT'S THE WAY IT'S GONNA BE, LITTLE DARLING

WE'LL GO RIDING ON THE HORSES YEAH YEAH

WAY UP IN THE SKY LITTLE DARLING

This song has gotta have one of the catchiest choruses ever:

Yes, i enjoy Pantera. I better be hung, drawn and quartered for this unforgivable crime

Certainly takes some pretty illogical reasoning to somehow associate a band with a beautiful female lead singer as being related to "faggotry" in some way, lol

i dont want to endorse usage of the word 'faggotry' but there is a pretty long history of women artists achieving notable popularity among gay men. lady gaga being the most recent example.

almost every song ive listened to for the past 2 days has been completely void of anything that might resemble melody making it impossible for any song to get stuck in my head for more than 5 seconds

Don't blink two seconds you might throw your only chance away.