The "Who on UM would you have a beer with?" Thread

I've started to really like beer recently.

I'm having a few beers right now. Jealous? I actually drank two nights in a row which is rare as shit for me. It really sucks because I like to drink some odd obscure beers here & there & the gas stations around here don't have anything like that. I can't even get Rolling Rock at my local gas stationS if you believe that...

I was kidding dude. I thought it would be a funny thing to say. Actually, if we were to have a beer I would be buying. Chillax.

Of course I on the other hand, was entirely serious. And your use of the word "chillax" has done nothing but heighten my fury.

I felt like using "chillax". I haven't said that in years, forgive me for trying a forbidden word out.

Don't let the internets get to you. I'm totally over any disagreements we had. I'm having a good night & I wish the same on you.

I'm having a few beers right now. Jealous? I actually drank two nights in a row which is rare as shit for me. It really sucks because I like to drink some odd obscure beers here & there & the gas stations around here don't have anything like that. I can't even get Rolling Rock at my local gas stationS if you believe that...

Why don't you just go to the liquor store?

Probably because Rolling Rock is ass and the gas station has some class.

liquor gets you drunk faster, and therefore you save money

edit: and when i say that i mean, the same ammount of liquid. if you pounded down a beer bottle full of jack, youd have a pretty good buzz on. two, and youre drunk. how many bottles of beer do you need to get drunk? scratch that, how many cases of beer?
~gR~

liquor gets you drunk faster, and therefore you save money

edit: and when i say that i mean, the same ammount of liquid. if you pounded down a beer bottle full of jack, youd have a pretty good buzz on. two, and youre drunk. how many bottles of beer do you need to get drunk? scratch that, how many cases of beer?
~gR~

Depends on how fast you drink them.

if you're like me, I drink a pitcher of beer in a half hour and I'm tanked.

Probably because Rolling Rock is ass and the gas station has some class.

Rolling Rock is not that bad. I like to change it up every once in awhile. My local gas stations only have like 7 kinds of beer. I have to go to another gas station to get anything but the norm Bud/Miller/Corona/Heineken products.