The "Who on UM would you have a beer with?" Thread

Probably bluewizard, even though I can be enjoyable drinking a beer with just about anyone, he's the only person from outside UM that I talk to. As if the chats about women (especially asian) weren't already funny enough online... :lol: and he needs way more booze in his lifestyle.

Satanstoenail, just so I could sucker punch him in the face.

HUUUURRR HUUUURRRR OH YEAH ID LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY, I AM CLEARLY THE TOUGHEST OF ALL BECAUSE I LIFT WEIGHTS AND KNOW MARTIAL ARTS, FUCK IT REALLY PISSES ME OFF WHEN PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE TOUGHER THAN ME, I'M GONNA HAVE TO DISPEL THE MYTH.:zombie:

I need to add toenail. Us old guys have to stick together.

For sure. We could get hell drunk and whine about "how things used to be so much better", then abuse some emos. :kickass: :D

Also:

Cookiecutter
CAIRATH
MasterOLightning (the man knows his beer)
Killbot
Jreg
ThisIsACoolName
unknown
V5
Seraphim Belial
~Neurotica
Evil?
Ben_t
Cythraul
Necuratul

And probably a whole bunch more people I can't think of right now.

Probably bluewizard, even though I can be enjoyable drinking a beer with just about anyone, he's the only person from outside UM that I talk to. As if the chats about women (especially asian) weren't already funny enough online... :lol: and he needs way more booze in his lifestyle.

He needs more booze AND music in his lifestyle.

I'm tempted to take a road trip and visit him. That might be interesting.

weird, and I thought I was the only one he talked to.

Profanity's still here? How many is his posts anyway?

And do GoD (Guardian of Darkness, i dunno) still post?

Anyways, whoever likes to come here in the Philippines and drink as much beer as they can because beer here really is cheap and godly!

But I guess, I'll list some...

V5
Cookiecutter
Nec
Zep
Ack
Neurotica
HBM
LadyVal

Just beware of posting silly things on here.

Immortal.gif