'The Wicker Man’

RoboCaster

Victory is at hand.
Jan 7, 2005
www.fenderforum.com
Do you gals play ‘The Wicker Man’ as part of your line up? I have to tell you it’s one of my favorite songs to play, yea when Nicko play’s that foot pedal beat during the chorus: ”Your time will come”- my heart pounds and it helps me with the get into the groove on the delivery. Anyway, at the end of the video when Bruce is looking up into the camera singing “Whoa Whoa Whao” and pointing I notice a sadness in his eyes, and it’s how I felt at that time in my life when I discovered it, but who knows, maybe he just smoked a bowl or something, it just looked sad to me.

Yea it’s funner the Hell to play!, I never get tired of it.

Don't mind me though, I'm just hanging out here for a while looking here from work asking stupid questions.

Yea MatalliCat, I was listening to Brave New World, it sounded pretty good, I think I should buy it. I also like to play 'The Clairvoyant' and ‘Bring Your Daughter to the Slaughter”. Clairvoyant is as fun little song where the music does the talking, and the Daughter song to me is similar to ‘Rock n Roll, in that it uses that old Blues turn-around, but tapers off in a devilish way, you know..