The Winds of Change Are Blowing...

Wait, all of our year's are going to be reset? What about our phallic like post counts?

I ask legitimate questions!

You're ALL correct!

Hehe - new logo as you see... redesign, new features, new premium member options (and existing members will get a fresh year), new front end to the site with a proper zine section, more...

Also, many new forums that will appeal to folks here, music/genre related, as well as one that I am going to really enjoy putting together, UltimateFlicks.com (think of this site, except applied to movies).

Lots of good stuff coming!

Freakin'awsome as always. You rule Deron, can't wait to see all the new goodies.:headbang:

Wait, all of our year's are going to be reset? What about our phallic like post counts?

I ask legitimate questions!

Absolutely not. A new design/features only; the posts/post counts, profiles remain same.

so wait... after awhile we're going to have to pay to use these forums -.-?

Absolutely not. If you CHOOSE however to upgrade your membership you will get additional features, that's all.

Thanks for all the logo comments! I worked a long time to get that sucker to the point I was happy with it. I think it will look awesome on a shirt eh..... :)

The logo itself gives the effect of it being a face with horns, for me. You should stick a post it note on it's "forehead" with the numbers 666 on it. Should be quite funny, if only for parody purposes :p

Hehe.

You would be correct in what you see - a Ram. Symbol of power, strength, aggression, courage, etc. Also a tongue in cheek METAL reference if you choose to see a devil head, etc. - so yeah, was purposeful and worked naturally as I was working out the design for the UM :headbang:

Now I just need some stickers and business cards. I'm always writing down the website for people when they need a place to go for all their metal updates. Met a guy at the DT show who we told about Fates at PPX...he's so out of touch with the metal/music scene I told him all he needs is :worship: UM dot com!

Kickass logo, excellent stuff UM \,,/
metal.jpg

Hey Deron, what ARE the premium membership features? I sent you a PM asking about that a while ago. The sign-up page doesn't give any information, so why on earth would I pay for something without knowing what I get?