The Wonders At Your Feet Video!

MetalVideos.Tv

the "Immortal"
Apr 15, 2002
Fuckin' TURKIYE
www.metalvideos.tv
If the loosers (not real metal brothers) here like the site or not there is a new video which was recorded in Gods Of Metal Festival in Italy 2000 - The Wonders At Your Feet in www.metalvideos.tv !
Also I have deleted my last thread by myself not any other moderators or etc.. 'coz I do not want to play with the guys here anymore zuahuahuahuauh... I had fun enough :p

then do us a favor and delete this one too. of course not starting a thread at all would be a better option, but i guess you couldn't grasp such a big concept all at once. if you need further informations on how not to start a thread anywhere or even unregister your nickname, feel free to contact mark.
is the "looser" some sort of mutated relative of yours, by chance?

rahvin.

oh, hell, i'm not a real metal brother. gonna shoot myself.

hyena

Originally posted by Thanatos
looks like he's the only "real metal brother" in the whole world, must be so lonely :lol:

:lol:

those ppl couldn't even believe he was the real webmaster. :lol:
well, in truth 'webmaster' is a word i won't use on him that easily too. ;)

rahvin. (metal's real uncle)

Originally posted by rahvin

those ppl couldn't even believe he was the real webmaster. :lol:
well, in truth 'webmaster' is a word i won't use on him that easily too. ;)

oink.gif

:lol:

It seems the starter of this post has embarassed him/her/itself yet again... :lol:

I am not a "metal brother" either. :D

Hmm... the board is broken... this thread is read as having no follow-up posts by the board.

oh, so i must be one (you can imagine my horrified expressions three days ago when some guy arrived from a far university and i was asked to show him aoìround town - i was kind of sort of "do you want me to make this guy disappear for good"?)

hyena (again)

hyena -> upgrades to: -> hilarious jackal

skills: hyenas cast a slow spell on all opponent units each turn by inviting them to dinner and making them talk about their life.

hyenas can also cast berserker on allied units once every battle by shouting "you've got the fourth dimension!" and making punk rock gestures to them.

penalties: any army controlling hyenas gets lost every turn, reappearing on a random place on the map.

when facing dread managers or death corporate spokespersons hyenas refuse to fight.

rahvin. (belated bubu)

Originally posted by rahvin
now i understand whythey say leprechauns are so lucky. :D

rahvin. (homm5 will feature armies of teddybears)
Yeap, they hide under their hat and all dragons kill each other for the possess of the magic Leprechaun's Hat :D

Alfred (teddybears with desire for greater glory?)

Originally posted by phyre
He really really wants visitors so he can pay for that expensive .tv domain.

Yes, more revenue from the numerous pop-ups. :p Well, I helped him/her/it a bit since I went to the site to look around.

Hmm... I don't believe it really is the "number one metal download site" or won an award. I can't bring myself to believe that. :lol:

Back to the thread: Where are the dementors? :D

Originally posted by MetalVideos.Tv
If the loosers (not real metal brothers) here like the site or not there is a new video which was recorded in Gods Of Metal Festival in Italy 2000 - The Wonders At Your Feet in www.metalvideos.tv !
Also I have deleted my last thread by myself not any other moderators or etc.. 'coz I do not want to play with the guys here anymore zuahuahuahuauh... I had fun enough :p

what is your problem?It's not the self-promotion forum,also your site sucks!Not user friendly,bad layout,and only bullshits!