The Wonders At Your Feet Video!

DoAsISayNotAsIDo elaleme katýlýp sende mallýk yapmasan olmazmýydý be hocam? bide türk olcan burdaki ibnelerin hepsi türk olduðum için sektiriyo sayfadaki türk bayraðý olduðu için, sen ne bok yemeye saçmaladýn ego-masochist falan diye? neyse hocam üzüldüm gerçekten baþka biþey diyemiycem sana hadi aferin...

Originally posted by MetalVideos.Tv
DoAsISayNotAsIDo elaleme katýlýp sende mallýk yapmasan olmazmýydý be hocam? bide türk olcan burdaki ibnelerin hepsi türk olduðum için sektiriyo sayfadaki türk bayraðý olduðu için, sen ne bok yemeye saçmaladýn ego-masochist falan diye? neyse hocam üzüldüm gerçekten baþka biþey diyemiycem sana hadi aferin...

oh! finally something that most of us can't possibly laugh about for all its worth at first sight! :D

rahvin. (fosters improvement)

baba turkun adýný lekeleyen sensin reklam yapma yeri diil bura soorada gelip biz bu iþi metalciler için yapýyoz deme bana,asýl niyetin belli senin,bende türküm burda baska turklerde var ve hiçkimse bana turk olduðum için olumsuz davranmadý!

:Translation;he thinks you're all racists!You stand against him because he is from Turkey!Bullshit!!!

Originally posted by DoAsISayNotAsIDo
:Translation;he thinks you're all racists!You stand against them because he is from Turkey!Bullshit!!!

:lol: :lol:
i'm afraid we know damn well both intelligence and stupidity can be found everywhere. of course he managed to prove it beyond any further doubt. :p
so now, let me see doasisaynotasido, since apparently you speak his language then you're from turkey and now we have to stand against you. too bad, i was starting to like you. ;)

rahvin. (from italy. is there anything more embarrassing than that?)

Originally posted by rahvin

i'm afraid we know damn well both intelligence and stupidity can be found everywhere. of course he managed to prove it beyond any further doubt. :p
so now, let me see doasisaynotasido, since apparently you speak his language then you're from turkey and now we have to stand against you. too bad, i was starting to like you. ;)

rahvin. (from italy. is there anything more embarrassing than that?)

NO COMMENT!!!:):):):):)

Welcome to the board, DoAsISayNotAsIDo. :)

Very true. Idiots are found all over the world. This is easily confirmed (as by one user in this thread). :lol:

from italy. is there anything more embarrassing than that?

Hmm... well, I am from Canada. I get insulted a lot for that on other boards. :cry:

Edited for clarity and spelling. :)

@DoAsISayNotAsIDo: I'll try to go to rockwave, but it's in the middle of exams so i can't be sure :cry: I'll do my best though ;)
Will you go?

@atrocity: /me takes the beautiful rose with a big smile and smells it :)
Thank you very much :)

@Thanatos: wish i knew what you said just so i could slap you :lol:
thanks for the title anyway ;) :p

Siren (what is Burkay? :confused: )

bah! I've never been racist, I hate you all the same :) no matter how far, ugly or small your nation is :p

fathervic (warningly sarcastic :rolleyes: )

Originally posted by mousewings
Very true. Idiots are found all over the world. This is easily confirmed (as by one user in this thread). :lol:
[/B]

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups ;) (or small ones for that matter)

Originally posted by mousewings
Hmm... well, I am from Canada. I get insulted a lot for that on other boards. :cry: [/B]

don't worry.....I won't make fun of you :)

~Kovenant (half Canadian)

Originally posted by Kovenant84

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups ;) (or small ones for that matter)
The stupid people are also annoying... very annoying.

Originally posted by Kovenant84

don't worry.....I won't make fun of you :)

Thank you. :D