THE WORLD GONE MAD!!!

FridgePack

That Swede!
Jul 17, 2008
Stockholm. Sweden
This is unbeliveable.

Swedish.. ofcourse. thinks that she is so hot and stuff but really, litsen to this, you don't even have to know any swedish, she just blogs about her evening and shit, but that noise! It's like a fuckin' guinea pig stuck in a tumbler!

I kind of feel mentally ill and I am ashamed of being Swedish...

Last edited by a moderator:
why doesn't this chick just live in america? She's trying to be just like the dumb blondes that run around here.

sad how people are actually the same all around the globe.

This is unbeliveable.

Swedish.. ofcourse. thinks that she is so hot and stuff but really, litsen to this, you don't even have to know any swedish, she just blogs about her evening and shit, but that noise! It's like a fuckin' guinea pig stuck in a tumbler!

I kind of feel mentally ill and I am ashamed of being Swedish...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsACbJMWm94

kill%20it%20with%20fire.jpeg

She is annoying as fuck. Fake tan? LOOOOL
"
Fucking "fjortis"

There are a lot of fucked up bitches in this planet if you didn't know by before. Majority of girls living in city-areas cannot be their own natural selves because of social pressures. Didn't see the vid tho.

Well, i've now seen that because of my mental condition after seen that video i accidentally posted in the "topic"-section, my bad.

I think you answered my question here but I don't really understand what you said. What does this have to do with Bodom? I think the sentence claims you accidentally posted it here. Sorry if so

:lol: wtf, she is just doing that noise and isnt talking that much, just looking to the camera and mirror. I hope I will never see girl like that in Finland..

OMFG...thats horrible o_O :puke:
I can`t stand that...If I would listen to that "noise" longer, I think I would get ear cancer

Holy fucking christ, she is one of the many people I would love to beat the living fuck out of for hours on end. I gave her my opinion of her video, hope she reads it. I did write another one before that but I don't think YouTube likes the word cunt.